Lif's cool story of the week.

92 Night Elf Hunter
I had this cool bamboo plant growing in the backyard. I grabbed my shovel and dug it up.

I dug a hole in front of our front porch.

I carried the bamboo plant around the house and stuck it in the hole I just dug out front.

I pushed some dirt around the newly relocated bamboo plant.

It looks nice in it's new location.

I stepped in dog poop once.

It was cool.

What's your story?
Edited by Lif on 4/8/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I "liked" Lif's story of the week.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I went to work today, I answered the phone once, I've been on the Internet since, surfing, doing nothing of importance, getting payed. Yup.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
The trials and tribulations of real life always make the best stories.

Ject, your story was both fascinating and informative.

10/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I woke up today and let my puppy out of the garage. She peed in the yard, I peed in the toilet. Now I am here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I enjoy a good pee. I strongly dislike the ones that last too long though...

I appreciate the review, I'll have you know I did it again last night, now it's my weekend. Holla' playas'.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I woke up today and let my puppy out of the garage. She peed in the yard, I couldn't pee at all. I am getting to old I guess. I will drink a coffee maybe that will get things moving. For now I am here.

You should appreciate your good long pee. When you get to old you can't and wish you could or you pee to often and to little and wish you could have one nice long one.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
When did this turn into a horror film?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]