Potential Transfers LF Raiding guild

85 Orc Death Knight
A few friends, and myself have been looking at this server. We are unsure if we are going to buy a guild or look for a raiding guild. For myself, raiding is why i play this game, and i hunger for progression.

Pherin is my main with an ilvl of 400, and sadly only 1/8 heroic experience but had 5% wipes on ultrax, and had a few hagara attempts. All in all i know my class, easily learn mechanics, and yes i can press a button like a boss. I also have other toons "Goblinboys" spriest, and "popmytarts" feral/boomy. The lack of progression is due to us being the only 25 man guild on server and it being a low pop, its hard to find 25 people hungry to finish all the content. We've been gearing and subbing 5+ new people every week, and we decided to just go 10 with a core group, but sadly we have more than 10 who deserve a spot in it.

You could look me up on wow-heros and see some logs since march. I always produce in dps, no matter what toon i am on, and if i fall short, i will work to perfect something i haven't. Right now i am coilfangs top DPS Dk.

Out of wow, i am a 25 year-old student, going back to school since my current degree isn't getting me to far in life :P but besides me being older, i do want to say i play on a Lenovo y470 laptop, which has 0 issues with lag on max settings, and a pretty decent broadband connection....so i won't be a person who lags out on a fight and causes a wipe or make excuses why i died.

Anywho, just wanted to put a small bio up, that a few friends, and i are looking to transfer and wondering if any guild need some top quality players. We would prefer horde.
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
What is there to look at on this realm?!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Hey mate,

Archetype is currently recruiting ranged DPS for our core 25 progression raid group. However we encourage all exceptional players to apply. Were currently 3/8H, working on warlord. You can check out the official recruiting post from us on these forums.

Unfortunately, if you're looking for a progression guild, horde side on this server is not the place to do it. The only competent 25 horde guild on this server is 8/8H.

I checked out a few of your logs and it seems that your guild is holding you back, however we need DPS who can push about 38k+ single target on fights such as ultraxion which shouldn't be a problem for you as I can see you're at about 35.5k on morchok. If you're able to perform similarly on a ranged DPS toon, then we will be more than happy to give you a shot.

Are you able to provide the names of the people who are also interested in transferring? So I can look them up and check their performance.

If you're interested, reply here, log on in game and ask for an officer from our guild to speak to or you can apply at http://stonemaul-archetype.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
I saw this coming ^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
We might be interested in your shadow priest. We're currently looking for a few good ranged dps to help us finish out H DS. www.dulcebellum.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)