Terras' Starcraft 2 5k Gold Challenge

85 Human Warrior
Hi, I'm Terras. For the past few months I've been playing Starcraft 2 rather seriously and I think I've gotten pretty good. So, because I have nothing to do with my meager amount of gold I pose a challenge to anyone with an 85 on Moon Guard.

If you can take a best of seven series off of me, I will give you 5,000 gold. You don't have to pay me if you lose. I just want to play some good games that are exhilarating for both sides. I play Protoss and am in Master league.

So, if you like the idea, send me an in-game mail to either Nonia or Martul. I will do this until I run out of gold. Win or lose I'll post the replays in this thread.

My id is Vogue and my identifier is 381
Edited by Terrasqt on 4/9/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
This is actually a good idea, I would do it for the lulz, I'm not up to snuff against someone in masters. I play Terran.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
she actually is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Terras is the one that made me not suck at Starcraft. :<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'll play you if you teach me the ways of the masters. Hell, I'll play you for !@#$s, just to see how badly I'll get my %^- handed to me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Moar duels in Zangarmarsh
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump, I added my SC2 id for ease of adding me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump, no mail yet and no messages on SC2. It's not like you have anything to lose besides confidence, really!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I miss SC2 :/ but I would never give you any sort of competition so the thought of playing would just be laughable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump. Still no mail. Y'all mirin'
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Last bump for now, come on. Seriously none of you want to play a videogame to win 5k gold?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I might try at some point. I'm terrible past the 15 minute mark though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
04/10/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Tirdray
she actually is.
!@#$ that. She's unbeatable.
Only a korean can beat a korean.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Bumping this because I still find it hard to believe that there's nobody on all of Moon Guard that won't play a game of Starcraft to win 5k gold.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
People play LoL here.
Reply Quote
72 Undead Mage
What do I get if I lose to you seven hundred times?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
While I'm super rusty on my SC2 abilities, I used to be pretty damn good, and wouldn't mind takin' on someone in the Master's League.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]