Challenge someone to a duel?

90 Undead Mage
WHY WONT YOU JUST LUFF ME?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
This failed harder then sfg did
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
that's because dueling yields no value, and hardly anyone reads the forums let alone posts
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
It makes u better and teaches you cd and burst control which most people don't understand
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/10/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Scavanger
It makes u better and teaches you cd and burst control which most people don't understand

dueling taught me to wait 5 minutes between each duel, but not 10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/10/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Scavanger

that's like saying; trying to solo 5 mans makes you better in a raid setting, it just doesn't. using your cds on your own does not equate to using them to correspond with an arena partner or in a battleground with someone else. i've learned more inside arenas than any other time during the 7 years i've played.

if you want to get "better" try playing 2s or 3s and failing for awhile and learn something useful.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Congrats... you can beat people in a duel as a hunter.. because duels show how much skill a person has. OH yeah managing burst and cds against 1v1 is not different then 2 dps on you with los+CC. Sure you can win a duel but you cant pass 1900 LOL..
Edited by Silent on 4/10/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i own that targeting dummy every time in orgrimmar I am so good at raiding
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Lol I'm past 1900 btw and i have 4 chars which I play on not just a hunter. Yes you learn more in arenas but I like dueling because it forces you to learn the other class which you are playing and learn ways to counter them. Believe me or not but it's how I like to improve on a class I have problems with and I go an pick the top player on our server who plays thy class and duel them until I find the best way to play against them. Everyone has their way but i fin dueling better for you then failing over and over again in 2s or 3s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]