RIP GARROSH

90 Night Elf Druid
It was with mixed feelings today that news of Garrosh's death was recieved by the people of Asaroth. While never a popular leader with the Horde and responsible for launching a war that cost many lives, it is believed that numerous Horde died in a vain but valiant attempt to save him.

The mixed Guild Group that saw his demise reported few casualties amongst the Aliiance and the sad news of many brave Horde deaths in a misguided effort to prevent Justice being served to this abomination.

Latest news to hand reports once again the death of Garrosh by a valiant band of Alliance delivering justice to...... Latest news to hand reports the death of Garrosh by a valiant band of... Latest news to hand reports ( o stufff this ) get someone else to write the news I am going Org!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TERRORIST OUTRAGE!!! It is reported that King Varian was assassinated by a band of fanactical followers of the late but unlamented Garrosh. This band of Terrorists had tried earlier to seek a bloodthirsty revenge on King Varian but were prevented by the mixed guild group that had delivered justice to Garrosh.

Their leader that well known Horde Gorrosh ( no relative to the late Warchief) waited untill the mixed guild group were either eating dinner or engaged in delivering justice to the Blood Elf King, to launch his barbaric attack on King Varian.

Kind Varian reported that those responsible for his assasination will be hunted down and pay dearly for their outrage on his person and went on to say a reward of 2 gold would be paid to the person or persons responsible for bringing Gorrosh to justice. As for the inexplictable failure of the mixed guild group to protect their King, the members reported that it was a particulary delicous dinner or that the offer of a Black War Bear was just too good to pass up.

Gorrosh was last seen leading his band of desperadoes into Org and when asked for a comment cried some unintelligble phase that our reporter took to be Orcish for "For The Horde !"

It is reported however that not all the news from this Terrorist attack was sad, as I was not hurt.
Edited by Awakenimg on 4/9/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Congrats to you for putting such a large group together!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It is I Gorrosh, Bane of the Fallen King Counquor of Ahn'Qiraj Destoryer of many. I commanded he attack on Alliance and all those who cower in there Stromwind.It shall not be the last time either. Horde Brothers we must kill and kill the kings and Queens of Allance beofore the mists are upon us. If you seek For the Horde come seek me in Orgimmar and let this be known all shall be welcome (ranged lv70-85 only takeing 5 lv70s+) so do not fear you are safe and your deaths shall be rewarded!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In latest news Gorrosh defied the news of his reward and sent a messsage of defiance to the Alliance. His reward of 2 gold would have been enough to make any sensible Horde fear for his safety, but Gorrosh so blinded by the blood lust that Orcs share failed to take heed.

I fear this will end baddly for him and thoise unfortuantes who follow him. even now knifes are being sharpened even in his own ranks as the lust for Gold that Goblins have will be his and the Horde undoing. Take heeed Gorrosh your continued defiance will be dealth with in a bloody manner.

In further news the Alliance lost Tol Barad in what King Varian called a strategic withdrawal to better concentrate our forces.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Tol Barad is for Whelps who have no Gear you shall fight to the death for Honor. Honor is for the weak you will kill or be killed. Fear is for the whelps the Lust for War is what keeps me and my soilders fighting. Fear is for the weak i will crush deserters they shall fall or be banished then shot or killed by Alliance scum. *Spit* Scum you shall be crushed you will clean up the fur and blood of those fallen by my blade!!!!. For the Horde! Lok'Tar Blood and Thunder!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Disssention has been revealed in the ranks of the Horde by the latest commmunicade fromm Gorrosh, repeated for your perusal in the above section. Clearly talk of undergeared Horde and desertion in their ranks has given the Alliance hope that at last this long war is beginning to wear down the Horde.

This comes on top of good news. that your reporter has been offered a payrise to compensate him for the dangers he endures to bring the latest news to you the reader. With growing dissent in the Hoirde forces and the sending of undergeared fighters to the front line in a desperate attempt to stop the might of the alliance, we can confidently look forward to a great victory.

In further news Alliance Forces reported a expected win in wintergrasp. king Varion declared that no stone would be unturned in the growing offensive against the Horde. We now see the meaning by better concentration of forces mentioned by King Varian in his former report.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I pity you Awakenimg I will crush the life out of you and the ones you love and care for. You shall feel the pain of 1000 deaths after one fatal blow to your juggula and i shall bath in your blood and you familys i shall burn the trees of Darnassus and slaughter the women and children. This will be your doing and you shall have he weight of millions of souls on your head. You shall taste the might of the horde in just a few hours we shall strike when your at your weakest. And your kings and queens shall taste the might of the horde!. For the Horde! Lok'Tar Blood and Thunder!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In further developments Gorrosh threatens the media as he attempts to distract from the poor state of the Horde. Yes! your poor coresponent was a the target of threats for bringing you the news. Clearly the Horde have never heard of Freedom of the Press, but do not fear Night Elfs are renowned for courage and never in a 1000 years has Darnassius been invaded and despoilted by any foe.

The Horde's feeble threats against a Race that saved this World on 3 occassions is just empty posturing. In further news King Varian reported the retaking of TolBarad as part of his ongoing offencive against the horde.
Edited by Awakenimg on 4/9/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gorrosh The Bloodthirshy Brough To Justice.

Today Gorrosh and his band of desperate Regicides. had the temerity to target the King of Ironforge. This diabolical plan was hatched in secret away from the usual intelligence servives of King Varian and looked well to succeed.

However Gorrosh too quiclkly dismissed the warning we gave him of the effect of 2 Gold reward by King Varian on his own ranks. This reporter played no small part in helping alert and prepare the defences when he recieived a tip off as to the time and location of the attack.
Needless to say that 2 gold will be finding its way to Deepthroat in a secretive manner that your reporter is unable to disclose.

Gorrosh and his desperate band launched an attack only to be surprised by the overwhelming numbers of Alliance defenders laying in wait for them. Reports from the combined guilds' operation was slight Ally casualities and a complete wipe of the Attackers.

It may well be too early to say whether this set back is sufficent to ensure Gorrosh has learnt the errors of his way but it surely must shake the faith his followers have in him.

In further news King Varian has reported the successful defence of Wintergrasp as part of the ongoing offensive against the Horde Might.
Edited by Awakenimg on 4/9/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
whatamireading/10
Reply Quote
This is sxting nerd style!
Edited by Orochimaruu on 4/10/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi Wakes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks for the fascinating comment from the Undisputed representative.

And thanks to Wakes and Dashie for organising this. I had fun killing so many of you horde. And that warchief guy as well. But mainly the hordies :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
HAI GHORLEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ADVERTISEMENT:

Dr Quad has released his latest travel book " Touring SW". This fastinating book not only details what to see and how to get there but also invaluable advice on how to interact with the Alliance.

Who can forget that advice, in his book "Touring Org" , on establishing freindly relations with the Orcs. " First you start dancing around the Orc while making chicken sounds, this means in Orchist I want to be your freind". Just listen to some of the comments from happy readers.

Shamknight " I would not even go near SW without it" Icebear " It opened a whole new way of seeing SW for me" Gorrosh " Using it enabled me to develop great freindships with the Aliiance and even King Varian".

Yes do not go anywhere unless you have DRQUAD's travel books. I would never leave home with out it.
Edited by Awakenimg on 4/13/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]