"Elegant Dress" is a Lie

85 Tauren Druid
Okaaaaaay so over 500 stupid Easter eggs (at LEAST) and I have ohhhh 9-10 Tuxedo Pants, 8-9 tuxedo shirts, a few Spring flowers, 3 pets (which I have owned forever), 3-4 Spring Robes, some bunny ears, the birth of who-knows how many bunnies blah blah blah....

Where.Is.My.Elegant. Dress....?!?!

I know it EXISTS, because I put my oh-so-sexy-Tuxedo (which I bought on the AH before knowing I would get enough sets to give every toon I will ever make out of the eggs), and /kissed a very nice hunter in Ungoro...after we turned each other into rabbits and laid some eggs.....(WTF?)

I even BOUGHT an Elegant Dress! Hoping THAT would give me the achievement... (Yes, I know it says to discover one from the 'Brightly Colored Eggs' or whatever...but I DID technically "discover" it!!... On the vendor!...and bought it via my 'Brightly Colored Eggs'..sooooo....Yeah, I KNOW, Blizz didn't buy it either...)

Is there a trick to getting this elusive dress? (Besides "suck less", "L2P" oh and for the love of all that is holy...do NOT say "RNG"..........)

Why do I insist on doing the Holiday stuff?
...Just don't answer that.

Also, these 'holidays' seriously bring out the best OR worst in people. There are the few people who are so unbelievably nice and helpful....and the...Others.

To the latter...Protip: Camping a spawn point while you sit half afk and watch cartoons does not = that egg is YOURS. I will proceed to yoink it every time I see it. So you may as well save the 'I was sitting here waiting for it' speech and go run around like the rest of us idiots. Oh and...riding my !@# as I pick up eggs is really not effective. So get OFF me.

*puts on calming music and meditates for 5 minutes"

Okay. I'm done now. Yes, QQ etc.
Edited by Ninsianna on 4/9/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Rogue
I suppose the Elegant Dress only comes out for those smexy races, not the tasty ones.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/09/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Rakztan
I suppose the Elegant Dress only comes out for those smexy races, not the tasty ones.

Dammit. I KNEW there was a conspiracy...
Reply Quote
Stop wearing that suit, you silly gnome.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
as soon as i saw it was 500 eggs for the mount i just washed my hands of noblegarden this year
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/11/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Lefnedrav
as soon as i saw it was 500 eggs for the mount i just washed my hands of noblegarden this year

That mount is hideous! I have enough eggs for it but eh...I only use one mount, really.

Howeverrrrr....I DID finally get the damn dress! I even found some lovely Lady characters of all the right races so that I could become THE NOBLE....or whatever pointless thing I got for doing this haha!

Luckily I had a lot of this holiday already done so it wasn't as bad as it would have been if I was starting from scratch.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
i keep forgetting to hang around goldshire as a public service, because well, female dwarf.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/11/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Lefnedrav
i keep forgetting to hang around goldshire as a public service, because well, female dwarf.

You are indeed a rare breed! I got INCREDIBLY lucky and had a very nice female dwarf character who was kind enough to wait for my flowers to CD so I could /bunny ear them.

I was seriously going to level a dwarf to 18 for this...!
And the REALLY sad part? I had just finished replying to your post...and it didn't even occur to me to ask if I could fly over and /bunny you somewhere!
/sigh!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
boobs
beer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've farmed well over 1000 eggs for this thing, but still no dress. I have found the mount though, so I guess thats a plus? ...I'm starting to ask my self why I keep farming for just 10 points though >.>
Reply Quote
!@#$ this event, I'm not doing it. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I've farmed well over 1000 eggs for this thing, but still no dress. I have found the mount though, so I guess thats a plus? ...I'm starting to ask my self why I keep farming for just 10 points though >.>

Have faith my tasty bovine brother! You WILL get that dress (and look fabulous in it with your bunny ear circlet)! It is NOT about points! No no no. It is about that glorious feeling of accomplishment! It is about commitment and follow-through! It is about holding your horned head head high and wearing with pride, "The Noble" next to your name...!

...Ok, yeah...it's about 10 points. And possibly some sick form of addiction. BUT...It's ten points AND the brief satisfaction when the swirly thing happens and that 'YOU DID IT YOU ADDICTED FREAK!' sign flashes on your screen!...and you realize you will not be cursing every !@#$%^ that STOLE YOUR EGG..ever...again. Ten points can't buy that feeling.
>.<
04/12/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Opkier
!@#$ this event, I'm not doing it. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oooo you crabby party-pooper! Someone needs a hug!

Now see, if you were Horde, you could have had the ABSOLUTE JOY of being dragged through these dreadful...er I mean...AWESOME holiday events with ME! What could be more fun than having me drag you around the world in ridiculous costumes, doing things like laying eggs, while I ask you a million questions about WTF we are doing, and telling you to 'WAIT for ME' 500 times?

I mean BESIDES poking your eyes out with a spork? Come on, man!

(Also...@Lef...Thank you for keeping me company last night! AND entertaining the hell out of me! <3 I, for one, had fun and was pretty bummed when I had to take off to go to the store). =/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Superpotty is just frustrated I have gotten the Elegant Dress achievement on three different characters so far. It's okay bebe <3.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I got one on like my second egg

/parade.. i'm also wearing it right NOW

Oh and lol i have one in the bank too i just noticed :D
Edited by Juggynaut on 4/12/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
yeah i got one while looking for enough eggs to buy some tuxedo pants. i think i have around 4 or 5 dresses now, but probably got 3 of em on the same character :\
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
boobs
beer

PREACH it, brother
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]