Sup Durotan, read this real quick (R.A.F.)

90 Human Death Knight
I'm looking to send out a successful RAF invite to someone interested in either starting wow or starting up a second account for themselves.

The invite would, of course, be from Durotan - Alliance-side.

As an added bonus, once you have upgraded your account and paid for 2 months' subscription and I am eligible to receive the RAF rocket mount, I will provide this player with 50,000g on the alliance side of Durotan! Please only pay for your game time with a Game Card, though. Otherwise the wait for the mount to arrive (and thus, the 50,000g bonus) will be nearly a month and a half, as your free 30 day period would have to expire first before any charge would go through.

If you're interested and serious, message me at Dan885under (at) gmail.com or just catch me in-game on this toon , and I'll send a RAF invite your way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]