Thrust Opening Recruitment for multiple runs!

100 Troll Druid
Hi there,

We are in need of a few bodies for 10 man heroic DS progression for our Thursday and Friday runs! We are pretty laid back in our raid environment and for these 2 runs we plan on doing as much as possible on that night. Raid times are 630 - 10ish server time. Our main core is 8/8 H DS, while our 2nd and 3rd runs are now pushing heroic content.

Info for our Tuesday core run

Our Tuesday night run is currently 8/8 H DS. We clear DS in 1 night, which takes about 2 - 3 hrs. While our core is fairly solid, we are always on the lookout for competitive players who feel they can out perform our current raiders.

Our current needs are :

Tank : 1

Dk
Druid

DPS : 1 - 2

Spriest
Rogue

Healers : 1 (If you have a viable dps offspec that is a huge plus)

Priest

Info for our Thursday run

Our Thursday night run is currently 6/8 H DS. We are looking for a few solid bodies to fill out our last spots so we can push this run to 8/8 H clear. This group was made for the few raiders we have that get unsaved to our main run on Tuesdays.

Our current needs are :

DPS : 1 - 2

Spriest
Rogue
Boomkin

Healers : 1 - 2 (If you have a viable dps offspec that is a huge plus)

Shaman
Druid

Info for our Friday run

Our Thursday night run is currently 3/8 H DS. We are looking for a few solid bodies to fill out our last spots so we can push this run to at least 6/8 H clear. This group was just recently made so our current goal is to achieve 6/8 H DS. While 8/8 H would be the ultimate goal, due to mists being just around the corner a time factor for gearing up is working against us.

Our current needs are :

DPS : 2 - 4

Spriest
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healers : 1 - 2 (If you have a viable dps offspec that is a huge plus)

Shaman
Druid
Paladin

Expectations

We dont expect much except for good attendence, a good attitude, and the motivation to keep raiding. No apps if you cant commit. Our raid schedule is fairly lax so busy people need not apply. I would like a minimun ilvl of around 397+ but if you feel you can contribute getting geared shouldnt take too long as most of our current core only needs loot off the last 2 bosses sans rings!

HOW TO APPLY

If you are interested pls contact me or Saoron in game via mail or PST and we can do a quick in game or Vent interview. Pls be on around our raid start time if you wish to speak to us in game. You can also head over to our website and apply through there : http://thrustdarkiron.enjin.com/recruitment
Edited by Mooga on 8/13/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Okay here's the deal.

You carry me. Give me the four-one-one (or whatever the hell the number is for damn information now-a-days.).

You give me the lhewtz, I'll buy the gems enchants.

No crying 'cause I stood in the stupid the first time (or second - or any subsequent deaths that involve just more than me).

Do not blame me for the mistakes of 9 to 24 other people.

I don't actually 'mean' "CARRY", I mean edge-you-micate.

Although killin critters is more predictable than killing players (ya never know what the latter are going to pull out their proverbial ... posteriors... or if they're going to bring they're entire guild because you're farming their holy paladin while he gets Flowers in uldum for their flasks or something - By the way I remember your names; I'm on the look out for you, and Imma gitcha gitcha gitcha.)

So yeah; lets summarize this.

Oh, I will not join your guild. It took me like a year and some odd months to get mine to level 4 with the (ex-girlfriend) helping out the past 10 months. So it's srs bsns.

So again.

Gear the Cat.

Carry the Cat.

Litter Train the Cat.

(Presently @ ilvl 386 PvE gear.)|As far as Raid Performance, granted it was only a few times here and there, but ask some of the ones that left your guild and moved to Arathor. You know the ones.)

Spartacat for Prez 2012
Edited by Spartacat on 5/6/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love you Sparta.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
you guys suck
chicotank number 1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
D'aww. Horde. So close, yet so far!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
SPARTA CAT FOR GUILD LEADER OF THRUST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update :

We recently picked a few bodies up but need a few more! We have now cleared 4/8 on 10 with zon ozz being the latest to fall! Hagara is next on the list and we forsee no issues now that zon ozz is out of the way! If you are interested pls refer to the original post for updated class lists and how to apply!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I WILL REFER ONLY TO SPARTACAT POSTS
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update:

We currently lost a couple people due to Army requirements, and a graphics card issue. I updated our current needs and wants. We killed hagara last week and are now 5/8 once again! Warmaster is our next kill target and we hope to get him soon! Pls visit our forums if you are interested in raiding heroic DS 10 man!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update :

Just picked a dk up, so looking for a few ranged to fill our roster out!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Our recruitment is still open! Pls apply if interested
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update :

Now 6/8, already making progress on spine! Apply if interested!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update:

Working on spine and looking for 1 bursting dps class! Rogues are now back open for recruitment.
Reply Quote
is rogue still open?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yes we are accepting rogues.. legendaries preferred but any decent geared rogue with high heroic exp will do.

OP is updated with most recent requirements.. still need a reliable dk tank with dps os and a couple more DPS..

Spine is down, we are now 7/8 and need a couple more ppl to get a steady core to finish up DS progression.

Apply at the website or contact Me or Mooga in game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update :

Updated my main post with our current wants for our final push in DS. Pls contact me in game if interested!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Update :

Now 8/8! On to farm status we go!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
on a one night farm (tuesday) atm and still looking for a preferably dk tank and a couple dps (spriest, rogue, or any dps who think they can outperform our current raiders)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]