/drum roll
After I sorted out all the Christmas music and audio books and random noises

The Cure!
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Anarri I have never wanted to superfriend you harder than I do right now <3
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Anarri
Look past the wobbling basslines for a sec

I can't, they make me giggle. wubwubwub.

I probably haven't ever heard "good" dubstep...just whatever I hear from idiots I've met. Usually sounds baaadddddd.
91 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Evayle

I probably haven't ever heard "good" dubstep...just whatever I hear from idiots I've met. Usually sounds baaadddddd.

That's like saying the only pop you've heard is Bieber so pop can't be good :(
85 Night Elf Druid
04/09/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Winnifred
The Cure!

Hmm... not my traditional cup of tea, but they're not bad.

04/09/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Evayle

Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzI1-B-IzHA

Anarri I have never wanted to superfriend you harder than I do right now <3

;D
Edited by Anarri on 4/9/2012 10:29 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Anarri
Hmm... not my traditional cup of tea, but they're not bad.

You needed to be depressed at a young age to have ever liked The Cure.

I prefer Siouxsie and the Banshee's. Robert Smith just ganked all their stuff after leaving them. :)
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Waiting for Kaels to explain away witch house.
85 Human Priest
"Boys Don't Cry" if you where wondering.

Now the playlist has meandered into "I Ain't Ever Givin' In" by Fred Eaglesmith.

And no one here has ever heard that one I bet. (hint, go find it on that tube thing kids use these days)And yes I was depressed a lot when I was younger. Then I got old and practiced until I became morose, lachrymose and despondent. AMG how did you know?!
Edited by Winnifred on 4/9/2012 10:32 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Anohako
Waiting for Kaels to explain away witch house.

He doesn't need to. Witch house>dubstep. BY A MILE ANO, A MILE.

No, I'm just a hipster at heart and love witch-house. It's good, get over it.
85 Night Elf Druid
04/09/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Evayle
You needed to be depressed at a young age to have ever liked The Cure.

Says the kid who was born at the peak of their success : /

04/09/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Anohako
That's like saying the only pop you've heard is Bieber so pop can't be good :(

Is Bieber pop? I feel like he's a very specific subset of pop music.
Edited by Anarri on 4/9/2012 10:35 PM PDT
91 Blood Elf Paladin
"Boys Don't Cry" if you where wondering.

Now the playlist has meandered into "I Ain't Ever Givin' In" by Fred Eaglesmith.

And no one here has ever heard that one I bet. (hint, go find it on that tube thing kids use these days)And yes I was depressed a lot when I was younger. Then I got old and practiced until I became morose, lachrymose and despondent. AMG how did you know?!

Some of us are still depressed, so we don't have to act embarrassed about liking The Cure.

He doesn't need to. Witch house>dubstep. BY A MILE ANO, A MILE.

No, I'm just a hipster at heart and love witch-house. It's good, get over it.

I like witch house!

Anarri, you and I maybe don't like the same flavors of dubstep, but we can still fight together!
Edited by Anohako on 4/9/2012 10:35 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Anarri

I didn't listen to them when I was a baby. My mom was too busy listening to Fiona Apple and Nirvana...

I listened to The Cure when I was like 13. They were okay, but I admittedly had terrible taste in music (and still do <3).
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Anohako
I like witch house!

REALLY? Newfound respect for you. I've honestly only met one other person who even knows it exists. :O
100 Blood Elf Priest
04/09/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Anarri
It's just like extreme metal, Djent, or Shred (back in the 80s and 90s, when it was more common). It's all about the attitude.

Yeah, I never quite got that either. If it's not relaxing, and it's not danceable, and it's not artistically interesting, what is it for?
91 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Evayle

I didn't listen to them when I was a baby. My mom was too busy listening to Fiona Apple and Nirvana...

I listened to The Cure when I was like 13. They were okay, but I admittedly had terrible taste in music (and still do <3).

It's really, really hard to both be self-aware and have "bad" taste in music. You can like something that other people don't like, I promise.
85 Night Elf Druid

I'm just messing with you. I'm certainly not one to criticize for listening to music from way before your time, because everything I listen to is before my time : / (at least, a good portion of it)
91 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Evayle
I like witch house!

REALLY? Newfound respect for you. I've honestly only met one other person who even knows it exists. :O

I don't like the trappings, but I don't listen to music for what people post about it on the internet.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Anohako
I don't like the trappings, but I don't listen to music for what people post about it on the internet.

I don't even know what the trappings are, I'm oblivious to most things.

I just scour youtube looking for videos that sound good. If it sounds bad, click another. Extremely primitive. Comments are to be avoided like the plague, somehow Zionism or the Illuminati always get brought up?
85 Night Elf Druid
04/09/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Evayle

Witch house is cool too, and it's certainly weird, but it's a different kind of weird than dubstep. (For the record, I had no idea it existed before you mentioned it, though I'm certain some styles of Ambient come pretty close to it)

04/09/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Kaels
Yeah, I never quite got that either. If it's not relaxing, and it's not danceable, and it's not artistically interesting, what is it for?

I find it artistically interesting :(

04/09/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Anohako
Anarri, you and I maybe don't like the same flavors of dubstep, but we can still fight together!

*shrug* I certainly don't dislike any of dubstep's flavors, but X Sentinel's stuff just has this really awesome, really dark vibe to it. It's also really well produced, hence why I presented it as "good" dubstep.
91 Blood Elf Paladin
▲▲\/\/1†cH H0US3 !111
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]