Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Looking to set up a weekly Firelands raid on Sundays on normal difficulty.
Preferably would like to do 25 man, but want to at least do 10 man.
- Would start on Sunday at 8:00 server until 11:00 server
- All BoE loot would be sold and the winnings would be distributed evenly among all players.
- If the skill level of the group proves to be high enough we could attempt Heroic Shannox or more...
- Seething Cinders are on reserve...for now.
If you would like to join in on this group, please post below stating that you could make the raid, and what role you can perform.
I would preferably like people with previous experience to join, but if you are at least raid aware enough to learn the bosses quick, I will consider you.
- If you sign up and have friends from other servers, please feel free to invite them as well!
Any questions? Please PST Ingrathis, Chingchang, or Borzoth in game.
Edited by Ingrathis on 4/9/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.