People that are suck

85 Worgen Druid
Tryganor
Sirenn

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
darthquad (when he's got some liquor in him and he's feeling frisky)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I forgot Dencren. Although I hear he is off fighting for the Kmher Rouge.

True story: Pol Pot is (was I guess) his 3rd cousin on his mom's side.
Edited by Stonéwall on 4/9/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
<----- THIS GUY!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
THIS GUY TOO
|
|
|
|
|
V
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
The early Jazz musicians would say that a guy could really "Blow" if he had a good sound when playing the horn. If he couldn't play very well then they would say that he was "Sucking" on that horn. That's where the term "Suck" as being something bad came from.

1)A term meaning bad or not good

2)To put ones mouth over another object and pull air back. Often done in sexual ways.
Edited by Darthquad on 4/11/2012 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
The early Jazz musicians would say that a guy could really "Blow" if he had a good sound when playing the horn. If he couldn't play very well then they would say that he was "Sucking" on that horn. That's where the term "Suck" as being something bad came from.

2)To put ones mouth over another object and pull air back. Often done in sexual ways.

So if "Blow" was a compliment when did it and "Suck" start meaning the same thing?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

So if "Blow" was a compliment when did it and "Suck" start meaning the same thing?
Im not sure. Is it bad that this excites me
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
[quote] not sure. Is it bad that this excites me

Not at all, I've been rubbing my nipples since your first post.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
loling so much at this ^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
whirlywind is best wind
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/29/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Eternalsun
whirlywind is best wind

Ahh Whirly, I will never forget out healing you on atramedes, while I was tanking.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
not sure. Is it bad that this excites me

Not at all, I've been rubbing my nipples since your first post.

04/11/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Darthquad
loling so much at this ^

LMAO omg.... me too
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/30/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Stonéwall
whirlywind is best wind

Ahh Whirly, I will never forget out healing you on atramedes, while I was tanking.

I have no idea why we put up with him as long as we did. Morbid curiosity? Being regaled with obviously bogus tales of how he was a sniper in the marine corps (lol), and how his kids were in Vodka, and most importantly how absolutely smexy Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are.

Needless to say when we got tired of him. Das boot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am offended that I did not make that list!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
lol Relaulta, back in wrath he argued with me about Reflective Shield. He was convinced that it was necessary for PVE. Off topic but I can't for the life of me remember your DK's name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]