So the horde...

85 Night Elf Mage
on this server are pretty bad huh?

I literally feel like i'm more welcome in durotar than they are.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yep, it's pretty much the only server where alliance kiddies can roam freely and pretend they're good with a healer on a leash, rather than a place people actually go to fight on somewhat even terms.

I'd say to try it sometime, but judging from the flavor class you've chosen I think you'd rather just pretend.
Edited by Ex on 4/10/2012 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
lol you're probably one of the kids we've farmed since transfering already huh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
on this server are pretty bad huh?

I literally feel like i'm more welcome in durotar than they are.

That is because unlike Alliance, Horde actually have things to do.

For one my guild already completed "For The Horde" and we got tired of spanking you all.

Let me guess you were in that fail group last night? The one where even when we were outnumbered you all got owned, LOL!

You all are like a left over terd in the toilet that no matter how many times you flush, you won't go away. Or like that pesky fly that bothers and annoys people while they are eating or doing something important, and when we do get up to get our "fly swater" you leave and then when we put it away there you are again annoying us LOL!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Ally come outside durotar to skirmish, but thats all yal will ever do, we in the other hand go inside ur citys, kill ur kings take over ur AH and woo ur women ;op.And that was on a saturday mid afternoon. U guys get TB when all our mains have done BH, and if u get BH its 10 mans.
Kill Hellscream during this patch then talk.

http://imgur.com/FVHFp
http://imgur.com/DaX9P
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
sorry but 1600 players dont farm !@#$, YOU are the farm feed. %^-* peasant.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
hey Deus, not trying to troll, but is "machina" going to be your next name change.
Reply Quote
04/10/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Dagwapesirl
lol you're probably one of the kids we've farmed since transfering already huh

who are you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You do realize that alliance really are boring, use to raid the trams all the time then they couldn't beat us so we got bored and stopped. Now alliance think they are ba because we can boot them from org in a heartbeat when we want and really don't care.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
04/11/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Happii
You do realize that alliance really are boring, use to raid the trams all the time then they couldn't beat us so we got bored and stopped. Now alliance think they are ba because we can boot them from org in a heartbeat when we want and really don't care.

No way. You're telling me that your entire main city can get rid of a few alliance? You guys craaaay.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
O hai!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yall just jelly i was leading all the bears :) (Azteck)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Contributing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Metapawz
Alli on Coilfang are awful. Really no room to talk breh... Actually, everyone on Coilfang outside of Animal is awful. Excluding Zom.

I have much love for Animal especially Tekoms and Draico...
However, who is the only guild since Cata to accomplish "For The Horde"....
hmmm think the name is WASP......
But yeah we are awful LOL!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
04/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Metapawz
Alli on Coilfang are awful. Really no room to talk breh... Actually, everyone on Coilfang outside of Animal is awful. Excluding Zom.

I will completely agree with that statement. Everyone on this server is pretty terribad
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You expect way to much organize group vs a bunch of barbarian running in and get randomly kill? Yeah i will admit the server isn't as great but i still find it interesting
Reply Quote
Alliance is trash on this server...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/13/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Dagwapesirl

I will completely agree with that statement. Everyone on this server is pretty terribad

And yet, inexplicably you decide to bring your flavor character to this server. Something tells me you'll fit right in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]