So the horde...

85 Human Paladin
@ Zerdane....

I think stryper is 1600... nothing to brag about...but a improvement...

O yeah when I said you where the best pally on the server I was patronizing you...

Also For the Horde in "CATA" is a achievement... If you dont think so... Why dont you try doing it...You 2.5k rating... 3 explanations for that....(Former Prowess...lol)

Explanations:

#1. 2.5k did not require a large skill cap to get...

#2. Back in that day you where still able to buy a title...

#3. You purchased your account....

I have seen you in the arenas... and in duels...and your skill = BLAH

Ussually players that have achieved 2k rating still hold some merit in their skill....

You my friend do not....

P.S

YOUR ADORABLE
lol i love you grindold!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
1. I don't arena, its public knowledge that I really don't care for it let alone spending any more time there anymore than needed. As for duels, they matter to me alot so I try to spend as much time doing them as I possibly can.

2. I've never bought anything for this game other than a membership believe it or not lol

3. Zerdane has always been zerdane, Ogawd has always been Ogawd

I understand you trying to defend your friend though clearly you lack any insight into the feud at hand. It seems like more people in your guild are concerned with my personal prowess and skill than focusing on actually getting anything worth notable mention within your guild.

The fact remains is almost a month ago I was told by stryper he would be easily over 1900 in several weeks. that has yet to be proven.

P.S. thank you for your attention

Well say sir.
Edited by Tenvix on 4/27/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AqHtBLUjgo&feature=related I listen to this while re-reading this whole thread
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
"Stryper"

Why is styrper in quotation marks, are you implying he does not exist?!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
on this server are pretty bad huh?

I literally feel like i'm more welcome in durotar than they are.

back to the point of the thread.

You are most welcome in durotar!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I like tacos. They are good. And people still take arena seriously? I thought it was used for guild rep, and quick points for your friends alts? no?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/19/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Forcharity
Well, my brother no longer likes you.... And I heard one of the reasons you left is that you felt that you were being passed up in RBGS for me....
lol Also Azteck didnt do RBG's with yall cuz hes already 2k and yall are 1300 lol he didnt get replaced by you lol and as i recall you were the reason y everyone lost 70 rating lol Azteck did RBG's on his alt and topped the charts on his shammy healer with ele gear and you were always last on the charts lol srry bro we cant carry you anymore.... also tell grindal i said hi dad

Whats up all! Good to hear from you all again especially Tekoms!

Damn haven't been on in awhile on forums LOL! Sorry if I am derailing thread but I have to ask Forcharity a favor.

Forcharity, could you please stop trying to add me on Skype and requesting RealID on the game..... If I was that bad you wouldn't be bugging me everytime I log on so please stop.

I get it I am a bad player and you are a God! I get it Animal couldn't stand me and neither can my brother. I wish you nothing but the best good luck to you all. But please if I am as bad as you say then go about your business and be the BEAST I know you and your cousins can be.

God Bless and anyone wanna do RBGs hit me up!
Edited by Stryper on 5/9/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i never said you were bad i just said you needed help and i helped you when i was horde but you dont stop to think about what i tried to teach you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/10/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Fórcharity
i never said you were bad i just said you needed help and i helped you when i was horde but you dont stop to think about what i tried to teach you.

Actually I will give you props, you did teach me some cool tricks that to this day really help.
So thank you!

Personally, I think your a very good Paladin and probably one of the best (if not the best) PVP healers in this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]