Hold it ... theramore scene is horde only?

Ok, so what is this rumor going around that the theramore scene is horde only? Jaina is my FAVOURITE character and she is the reason that got me to playing this character - the mage as my main... after I read about her feats in the books.

If the theramore attack is horde only then I will have to transfer horde - to a blood elf probably just to experience it. However, how do I deal with my guild?

I have been with this guild for quite a while... and they would know why I would leave them - they know I am dying for that experience - the theramore experience.

So, I just wanted to say "If this rumor is true, then blizzard, expect a lot of rage... because I will turn horde and leave my guild just for that."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Good thing you made your own thread. The other thread two threads above this one on the front page is obviously a trap.

Very sly, Sir.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
MMO-champ has only datamined the horde scenario so far...relax.These threads just make you alliance players seem like you really do live up to your popular stereotypes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/10/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Fiona
MMO-champ has only datamined the horde scenario so far...relax.These threads just make you alliance players seem like you really do live up to your popular stereotypes.

That's exactly what an undead rogue would say. Typical.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's beta. They're creating and adding this stuff as we speak.

This scenario is obviously going to be entirely different for either faction. The horde version is about tearing the place down. The alliance version would be trying to save it then evacuating.

So they're making both versions, and one got finished first. You go all Captain Confirmation Bias and get mad about nothing.
Reply Quote
There will be an equivalent, it just won't be a very good one, because there's no way to make "the Horde singlehandedly overruns all of your defenses and wipes out your city with ease, thanks for trying, better luck next time" enjoyable for Alliance players.
Reply Quote
Ok, so what is this rumor going around that the theramore scene is horde only? Jaina is my FAVOURITE character and she is the reason that got me to playing this character - the mage as my main... after I read about her feats in the books.

If the theramore attack is horde only then I will have to transfer horde - to a blood elf probably just to experience it. However, how do I deal with my guild?

I have been with this guild for quite a while... and they would know why I would leave them - they know I am dying for that experience - the theramore experience.

So, I just wanted to say "If this rumor is true, then blizzard, expect a lot of rage... because I will turn horde and leave my guild just for that."

So to protest being left out of the lore, you're going to pay to change factions. That'll show 'em.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
There is no way they are going to have an event like this and have the Alliance get absolutely nothing. Give Blizz a chance to make, test, and then allow it to get leaked. The alliance will probably be doing last ditch efforts to evacuate citizens and then allow or convince Jaina to escape (even though she can just port out)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/10/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Fiona

This is why I hate data miners. People take whatever is found and hold Blizzard accountable for it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Alliance version has yet to be data mined.

Calm down and wait before tossing out accusations.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Another example of Alliance favoritism, causing drama and hate towards Horde players.
Reply Quote
51 Human Paladin
So if you want to see Jaina get her just desserts for selling out her own father and betraying Varian when he was about to retake Lordaeron then you need to make a horde toon...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/10/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Garsid

This is why I hate data miners. People take whatever is found and hold Blizzard accountable for it.

04/10/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Garsid

Which is Why I think Blizzard should start throwing random stuff into the patches that they never intend to use, or perhaps not use for a very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
So to protest being left out of the lore, you're going to pay to change factions. That'll show 'em.

I'm sure there will be an Alliance side to the story.
I mean. Blizz can't really be like "Well. They won't care about what's happening anyway. They're losing a city! No one wants to watch their city burn."
It's quite the opposite, and they know that.

Have a little faith. I'm sure the Alliance version is on it's way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hold on the op is jumping to conclusions over something that isnt even in beta yet....how typical
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
04/10/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Ardrin
hope you're right...otherwise, there's gonna be holy hell on the forums.

And at that point, it'd be well justified.

But going out and yelling about it before it's even released is just dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

ug you do know if they datamined alliance only the OP would be on a horde making the same post.

Don't try to act like only moron play alliance horde have just as many.

This feeds into the 'woe is me' alliance players(see Ardrin a couple of posts up) though, which horde doesn't have nearly as much of. Yes, they would make the posts but it wouldn't be as bad.

Beta isn't complete. Stop taking it as such.
Edited by Sayne on 4/10/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]