LF Dwarf Female

87 Undead Hunter
Looking for friendly alliance dwarf females. I have been running battlegrounds and have been stalking the Auction House in stormwind (with no armor, just hovering) trying to find just one of you. Hell, I went to Ironforge, and it was completely deserted.

It's been 8 hours and still not even a sign of a dwarf female. If you need an undead or a blood elf female for the noble gardens quest I can gladly get one to come on down and swap bunny ears.

Help a zombie out?

I'll be in front of the Auction House in Stormwind; just one. And I mean just one of you show up. I feel like Dwarf women don't even exist.
Relevant clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5T89jfJoA
Reply Quote
87 Undead Hunter
Actually, I'm falling asleep waiting. 4 hours has taking so much out of me. (been doing this since like 7.) Respond to this message and I'll rendezvous with you. The AH of stormwind will be our location, though, just up to you guys when :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]