Things that bug you/things you hate

85 Troll Druid
In anything really, for example:

Atheists who jump on anyone who mentions Jesus, God and try to tell them they are a moron/ tell them science is the right answer.

Catholics who have to tell anyone their faith is wrong/ telling them physics and basic science are all fake.

Bronys who believe they have to let the world know "HEY, I WATCH MLP!" I don't hate the show, I actually think it's a little enjoyable. But no one cares that you watch it, stop having to put MLP content in anything you do.

YOLO. It reminds me of the word yellow and I hate that word.Your turn!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
People at work who don't pull their own weight

People who feel "entitled'

p0thead5

Alcoholics

Guidos

Slooooowwww drivers

Liberal bumper stickers on the backs of Subarus and priuses

Sitting next to "obese" people on an airplane

Sitting at a red light on a deserted road at 2 am in the morning

and many many more......
Edited by Sylwanin on 4/10/2012 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
People who ask me what I'm reading, while I'm reading
Reply Quote
72 Undead Priest
People who find any way to get a "Handicapped" sticker so they can walk less to a store

"Metalheads" who can't see past deathmetal and call any other time of metal "kiddie music"

new family guy

Biggest Pet Peeve:

Whenever a sports team with a history of always being good is said to have the best fans. It is extremely easy to root for teams that are always good (Kentucky, Yankees, Lakers, Patriots) it's another thing to be a fan of a team who is almost never good (Browns fans, Charlotte fans)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone who rides a bike in the road when there's no bike lane

People who win a couple dollars from a lottery ticket then immediately buy more tickets
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
In anything really, for example:

Atheists who jump on anyone who mentions Jesus, God and try to tell them they are a moron/ tell them science is the right answer.

Catholics who have to tell anyone their faith is wrong/ telling them physics and basic science are all fake.

Bronys who believe they have to let the world know "HEY, I WATCH MLP!" I don't hate the show, I actually think it's a little enjoyable. But no one cares that you watch it, stop having to put MLP content in anything you do.

YOLO. It reminds me of the word yellow and I hate that word.Your turn!

Believers that cry when their beliefs are criticized.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Dudes wearing Spandex pants and riding their bikes in the MIDDLE OF THE GD ROAD!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
When you make a bowl of ramen and it's so hot you have to wait. Then you wait too long and the noodles are soggy.

That one strand of spider web that hits your face when you're out taking a lovely walk and the creepy feeling you get afterwards.

Customers calling tech support claiming to be IT experts, trying to tell me how to do my job. Seriously, you're retarded.

That awkward moment when someone is just too far for you to leave the door open without coming off as creepy but you don't want to be rude and close the door in their face.

How the bed becomes extra comfy in the morning and you're supposed to get up for work/school.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/11/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Guys who bash gay men yet love watching girl on girl.

As a gay man, I agree with that statement. It's not macho. It varies from being annoying to downright cruel and hurtful. :<
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
That awkward moment when someone is just too far for you to leave the door open without coming off as creepy but you don't want to be rude and close the door in their face.

Ha, I thought I was the only one
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
"Everything that isn't metal or classic rock isn't music."

Getting really, really tired of hearing that.
Reply Quote
I work in a deli, with a hundred things displayed in a glass case, all clearly labeled.
I hate people that tap on the glass and say "Gimme some of that". If you can neither pronounce it nor describe it, I am under no obligation to sell it to you.
Reply Quote
lipstick on woman... ladies contrary to popular commericals.. it isn't attractive.. it never will be.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
- Hypocrisy
- Elitism
- Racism and homophobia
- Spoiled children
- Any supremacist group, especially those that use race as a basis for their argument
- Text-speak
- Bros
- The female equivalent of "bros" ("hoes"?): females who wear nothing but yoga pants, impractical footwear, huge sunglasses, and the like - don't forget the mandatory cup of Starbucks - while making every sentence they utter on their iPhones into a question via voice inflection, even if it's not meant to be interrogative.
- Reality TV, especially horrific shows like Toddlers and Tiaras. I fail to understand how that's not child abuse.
- Parents who live vicariously through their children
- All members of my family, especially my mother...but that's leaning more toward the side of things I hate rather than things that bug me.
- Ke$ha (I'm $incerely $orry to tell you thi$, but your voice $ound$ like pig$ being $laughtered).
- People who spank, beat or otherwise physically harm their children. You're teaching them to fear you and that they can solve an issue with violence; when they come back as adults to beat the sh*t out of you, you can reap what you sow.
- Excessively negative people (yes, this means I'm my own pet peeve sometimes and that I occasionally annoy the crap out of myself by finding something to complain about).
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
04/12/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Gotahvwraith
- Ke$ha (I'm $incerely $orry to tell you thi$, but your voice $ound$ like pig$ being $laughtered).

so much win.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
- Hypocrisy
- Elitism
- Racism and homophobia
- Spoiled children
- Any supremacist group, especially those that use race as a basis for their argument
- Text-speak
- Bros
- The female equivalent of "bros" ("hoes"?): females who wear nothing but yoga pants, impractical footwear, huge sunglasses, and the like - don't forget the mandatory cup of Starbucks - while making every sentence they utter on their iPhones into a question via voice inflection, even if it's not meant to be interrogative.
- Reality TV, especially horrific shows like Toddlers and Tiaras. I fail to understand how that's not child abuse.
- Parents who live vicariously through their children
- All members of my family, especially my mother...but that's leaning more toward the side of things I hate rather than things that bug me.
- People who spank, beat or otherwise physically harm their children. You're teaching them to fear you and that they can solve an issue with violence; when they come back as adults to beat the sh*t out of you, you can reap what you sow.
- Excessively negative people (yes, this means I'm my own pet peeve sometimes and that I occasionally annoy the crap out of myself by finding something to complain about).

Hehe... The last one made me giggle.. :P

And as for the spanking, for some reason we did good for the past several hundred years. for some reason, this generation is terribad...

And things that bug me?

Basically everything this guy said. Minus the spanking and members of my family, although there are a few I just wanna-.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Roommates who like terrible music and have bigger speakers than me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]