BETA PVP <Video> of enhancement Shaman

90 Pandaren Shaman
So I made a quick video of the status of the current BETA pvp at its raw stage.
This films is nothing about skill rather the new abilities certain classes have and how
they can be used at the moment.

So far due to the level range of BETA the dps on all cases are a bit low. But other than that
I am really loving the new versatility we are seeing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rq3L7CiAD0&list=UUf-u9Xk7gnQlZVNzPtLN4qQ&index=1&feature=plcp
Edited by Totemofdoom on 4/14/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the Video.

Been looking forward to seeing some enhance BETA PVP.
Reply Quote
Awesome thank you. Boomkins look pretty much unkillable, that tornado ability will never make it to live. I am pleased to see that our survivability seems good, but like you said the damage was scaled down a ton. Thanks for an early peek <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Try Ancestral Guidance over Healing Tide...you get heals on all your attacks and 1 and a half value on maelstrom heals which actually stacks with wolf healing. I macro it with shammy rage and astral shift...makes for an awesome defensive combo though healing tide heals everyone which is REAL nice.

Good vid! :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This brings me hope. Beta is beta but I have hope now. Thank you.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Mage
I don't know but it didn't seem very viable 1v1 is the damage low on beta?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
So it looks like you are using the current totems we have along with the new ones, right? Does that mean they didn't go through with that "situational totems only" business. I sure hope so :) I love ALL my totems!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
04/10/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Boomjr
I don't know but it didn't seem very viable 1v1 is the damage low on beta?

something is bugged on the beta, everyone's damage is extremely low.

04/10/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Voodookie
So it looks like you are using the current totems we have along with the new ones, right? Does that mean they didn't go through with that "situational totems only" business. I sure hope so :) I love ALL my totems!

no, she was only using cooldown totems.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, There is a glyph you can get that places all four totems at one time as decoys so that the cool down you just used is harder to destroy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
04/11/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Totemofdoom
Yeah, There is a glyph you can get that places all four totems at one time as decoys so that the cool down you just used is harder to destroy.

Well I was watching your name/ health and saw the totem buff icons on your name plate. So those are the dummy totems on your name plate with the old icons and 5 minute duration? poo...

Also, assuming things are like other expansions, the scaling is all messed up (or i guess I should say fixed) since 85 is now just like any other level that players will just blow through. Leveling players will not have the high-end gear we have and the game has to adjust to that. They always introduce the new talents and spells about a month before expansion comes out, and in that time, it seems like all hybrids are "unkillable." I doubt that at 90 that those heals will be as effective, but I am sure we will still be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Survivability looks good, gives me something to look forward to.
Thanks for posting this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Exciting, keeping fingers crossed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Damage is low on Beta because the lack of PVP power, a new stat being introduced to counter high resilience.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
what biotics said
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
Exciting stuff, but the way the monk was able to run away from you in the first clip... What the hell.
Reply Quote
50 Human Priest

Buff totems are gone for good. Get over it. Its a positive change. The glyph is there if you like to see totems.
Reply Quote
Now if only searing flames could be stacked from something other than searing totem, I'd consider enhancement to be nearly perfect. I'd suggest a rework of searing totem but I don't see how you can really design it to not punish you from target switching.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/12/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Hoodwinked
Now if only searing flames could be stacked from something other than searing totem, I'd consider enhancement to be nearly perfect. I'd suggest a rework of searing totem but I don't see how you can really design it to not punish you from target switching.

On beta it switches with you, albeit a few seconds delayed.
Edited by Rude on 4/12/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Damn. I like that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Survivability looks good, gives me something to look forward to.
Thanks for posting this.

Eh, take it with a grain of salt. Survivability for enhance was pretty good in cata beta too because everyones damage was low.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]