Poor customer service!

100 Human Rogue
I don't usually knock the CS dept. at Blizz but I recently opened a ticket and got a really crappy answer.
I queued for Wintergrasp and got called in with less than 2 min left on the clock (1:56 if i remember correctly) The towers were down and so I decided to hang at the front door and wait it out. Anyway when the we won and the usual lag fest that is a wintergrasp win, even with only 4 people in the raid, happened I noticed that my Achievement tracker was still at 89/100.
I open a ticket and wait a few days to get:
"We've looked over the information you've provided in your ticket, and feel that you may be able to find the answer you're looking for on one of our official fansites. Below are some great resources for quest information, gameplay hints, and even some basic help on playing your character"
How is your game system not giving me credit for a win IT queued me into something I should look up on a fan site!!
And wait there's more... I log into my account expecting to see the ticket so i could dispute their answer or at least give more info nope its gone and marked resolved!! (not even the standard survey to fill out, its like they knew their answer was crap and were hiding!)
I don't even really care about the win but rather the poor CS I just received and their attempt to hide.
If it boils down to not being in the zone long enough then say "you weren't there long enough" dont give me some crap answer and then hide!!
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Game Masters cannot adjust your achievement progress.

You really should know that. Its either an interface issue OR you simply were not registered because of the small amount of time left in the battle ( plus the fact you admit to doing NOTHING ).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yeah...standing around and waiting it out is kinda lazy. You could at least gotten a few kills ( deaths even lol) in that time period.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Rogue
Although GMs can't adjust achievements and you did absolutely nothing in that battle, you WERE most likely given the wrong template. You can submit feedback at this email: WoWgmFeedback-us@blizzard.com This goes directly to their supervisors.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'm don't really care that I missed 1 win but again I'll say its about the poor CS. If they had said "sorry its a flaw in the system but there's nothing we can do" or "it's because you didn't kill anyone" or "its because you weren't in long enough". Those are answers I could have understood, but a form e-mail basically telling me to look it up somewhere else is just WRONG!
Reply Quote
Hah I just opened a thread about this too. Don't even get me started. Tomorrow I'm going to phone them up and I'll rage hard enough for the both of us.
And then maybe finally get a response to my in game problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hah I just opened a thread about this too. Don't even get me started. Tomorrow I'm going to phone them up and I'll rage hard enough for the both of us.

Oh good. "Rage" to someone who has absolutely nothing to do with any in-game issue, and who makes no policy, and never handled your ticket.

What do you hope to accomplish?

Because all you'll be doing is wasting their time.
Reply Quote

Oh good. "Rage" to someone who has absolutely nothing to do with any in-game issue, and who makes no policy, and never handled your ticket.

I hope to accomplish getting my question answered and maybe have them re think the automatic response they seem to give everyone.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
I got the same thing...

My sister put in a ticket and escalated it 3 times over the past week and got the same copy/paste answer every time even though her complaint changed to "quit giving me canned answers!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I hope to accomplish getting my question answered and maybe have them re think the automatic response they seem to give everyone.

There's an email address provided earlier in the thread. If you have a problem with a response, or a policy, use that. A rep on the phone has nothing whatsoever to do with it--and can't answer your question unless it has something to do with billing or tech support.
Reply Quote

There's an email address provided earlier in the thread. If you have a problem with a response, or a policy, use that. A rep on the phone has nothing whatsoever to do with it--and can't answer your question unless it has something to do with billing or tech support.

To be perfectly honest with you I don't trust contacting Blizzard any other way. I'll probably get the same response to that email as I did to all three of my tickets. Nope, I don't want to talk to some Blizzard robot. If you don't like that then I suggest not phoning Blizzard tomorrow because I'll be holding up the lines.

I would also like an apology.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman

To be perfectly honest with you I don't trust contacting Blizzard any other way. I'll probably get the same response to that email as I did to all three of my tickets. Nope, I don't want to talk to some Blizzard robot. If you don't like that then I suggest not phoning Blizzard tomorrow because I'll be holding up the lines.

I would also like an apology.
Honestly, given the circumstances, I don't think you're asking for anything unreasonable. I would suggest calling and talking to a real person in real time.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Druid
04/10/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Redserpent
I don't even really care about the win but rather the poor CS I just received and their attempt to hide.

Every time I get a ticket that clearly does not address my problem I fill out the survey or send an email to WoWGMFeedback-US@Blizzard.com with the GM's name that expresses that exact sentiment: "GM did not read or understand my ticket at all." That's all you really need to do in this situation.

Although I am vaguely concerned that this problem seems to be increasing in frequency.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]