Value of a guild?

1 Human Mage
Just "testing the waters" so to speak... was wondering how much people would pay for a level 25 guild with 8 bank tabs and over 1300 achievement points, (130 achievements). Any rough estimate on the value? Oh the name isn't lame either, but I won't post that on here. Just know that it's a solid name :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
No takers huh? I am disappoint.
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
usually the first thing people ask is about the name so, unless you gimme that i can't really estimate :(
Reply Quote
4 Human Rogue
04/12/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Saíntly
usually the first thing people ask is about the name so, unless you gimme that i can't really estimate :(
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Death Knight
Ill throw you 130k gold for it :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
130k? Do I believe I've been trolled, or are you being serious?

Also, I'm sorry, but I cannot provide a name at this time. I'm CONSIDERING the possibility of selling once Diablo 3 is released, but I have not made up my mind as of yet, and I do not want to scare my guild prematurely or unnecessarily, whatever the case may be. Thus I apologize for not supplying a name, but that's out of the question for now. :)

So, 130k... I'm a little stuck on whether that's a troll or not, lol!
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Death Knight
Not a troll, just a random number offer for it :)
If you think thats low then what amount do you want for it? You asked what people would pay for it!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I didn't have any amount in mind, I'm just seeing what the value is. Of course value is always in the eye of the beholder, but I'd just like to know what people would consider buying it for. :)
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
No one wants to buy <Edge of Madness> so, give it up.
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Death Knight
Well considering you can change a guilds name now, i dont think its current name is all that relevant for buying it. When are you planning on selling, and do you still not have an amount in mind for what you want for it?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Strike 1, Shelly. But nice try :)

@ Kazamaru, I'm still toying with the idea, the time frame would be somewhere around the release of Diablo 3, as I don't know if I'll be playing WoW much anymore after that. And no, no idea on amount. I never came into these forums with any amount in mind at all, I was only here to find out what the value might be. :)
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
Someone said 130K....there's your value.....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
contact me via email. I want this.
1cocoswow@gmail.com
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Death Knight
Also very interested in buying this guild. Message me here or in game!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I don't know if I'll be playing WoW much anymore after that. And no, no idea on amount.

So if you will not be playing WoW much, what good is the gold?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
04/21/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Rosedarkstar
So if you will not be playing WoW much, what good is the gold?

I intend to only save a small portion for myself, perhaps for mount training on a few toons, and distribute the rest to several guild members as a parting gift. In other news, thank you for the interest. If I do decide to sell, I will contact the 2 interested buyers from this forum. Take care!
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
I think I am going to start a thread now and talk about how I am "thinking" about doing something then not really give a straight answer.

Like, I think I might buy some bread from the guy that walks around Stormwind all day but, I am not sure if that would be a good investment or not. Or, I could buy from the short, fat, woman that walks in a circle in Ironforge. What is the value of bread now, would anyone be interested in going halfsies with me on a big loaf.....

Your thread was a bit like that.

.....just saying.
Reply Quote
The thread isnt titled: GUILD FOR SALE

It is Value of a Guild?

Notice the question mark.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
The thread isnt titled: GUILD FOR SALE

It is Value of a Guild?

Notice the question mark.

^This @ Shelly.
And why are you even reading this thread anyways? Are you seeking potential information on the value of KTK?
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
No where in my comment did I say the word "sale."

And, my comment was about beating around the bush not about you wanting to give graphics on a screen some sort of a value, ding-dong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]