Bowling League? There is no bowling in WoW!?!
To be honest Bowling League is really a code name for all-druid fun. If your raid leader, your spouse or your significant other tries to make plans for Sunday night…. You can just say, “Sorry! I have Bowling League that night”. It is a chance to have a night out with druid buddies. There is however a vague resemblance to bowling if you think of the horde as pins that must be knocked down. Repeatedly.
For our second bowling night on Sunday April 15 we would like to expand our ranks with new young druids. Find some buddies and reroll Alliance Druids on Cho’gall to form your own bowling team. Believe me running flags as a pack of kitties in early warsongs might be the most fun you can have in this game, and if dungeons are your thing, druids can handle all the roles.
To make it easier on rerolls we do not have those bumper thingies to put in the bowling lane gutters but we do make sure all new rerolls receive a welcome kit including 10-slot bags, 10 gold for expenses, a tabard and 2 chocolate cookies!
Sign Up Details!
Roll an Alliance Druid on Cho’gall. Worgen or Night Elf are both accepted.
If you are unguilded we will eventually find you and send you an invite.
Or you can /who Zoo and ask any of our druids for a /ginvite.
Or just /join zoo channel and ask for an invite there. Some of us do play non-druid alts but we keep in touch in the zoo channel.
Bowling League Hours:
* We always try to go bowling at least once each week on Sundays at 7pm. We also find reasons for spontaneous bowling adventures at others time during the week. Cho’gall is a US central time zone server.
The Fine Print (or OMG it is Cho'gall!)
This is Cho’gall Alliance. Imagine a zombie (horde) apocalypse and you are one of the few survivors. This is a PVP server and you are vastly outnumbered. This is not the WoW easy mode so common today. If you level to 85 on Cho’gall you will be one of the few hardy souls, but you will grow up lean and mean. You will probably not be rich, although there are a few exceptions if you are an expert smuggler at the neutral AH.
- 1. Depending on sources there are 12 to 20 horde for every alliance on Cho’gall.
2. At peak times there are typically less than 100 total alliance signed on. At odd hours there may be less than 20 alliance online. Our goal for Bowling Night is to greatly increase these numbers... with druids!
3. Our AH is non-functioning. Our economy is based on trading, bartering and smuggling. If you need something we can get it for you though. You just need to ask.
4. You will probably not find a more helpful community in this game. If you stick it out here you will make friends and they will have your back. The small town vibe also tends to keep the jerks out. Act like a jerk and the whole server will know. Be helpful and you will have people bend over backward to help you in return.
* See the fun you are missing on our youtube channel: thezooguild
* REVISED FOR: