85 Night Elf Druid
I think...THIS GUILD SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

/leaves to make a new babby druid
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
kittydruid, i havent been online yet today, but if you havent gotten an invite then ill be sure to look out for you!! Lunasea and i both /who druid often and are always sure to pounce on any guildless druids :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think...THIS GUILD SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

/leaves to make a new babby druid

@Kittydruid. I must have just missed you that morning (for some weird reason I logged on about 5 a.m. server, a very quiet hour on Cho'gall!) and saw that Shred invited you. Welcome to The Zoo! When you come back online you will find in your mailbox our welcome kit: 10g, 10-slot bags, a guild tabard and our famous tree-elf baked chocolate cookies! Hope to see you for this week's Bowling League!

Our plan for this week's Bowling League? Battlegrounds! Yes... All-Druid Battlegrounds! So find some buddies and get to level 10 by Sunday, April 29 so you can run wild in Warsong! Bowling League again will start at 7pm (U.S. Central).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sweet, sounds awesome!! *tries to convert to mountain time*

I might have a bit of a scheduling conflict, but I could probably still attend a lot of it depending on how late you go. Either way, I'll try to get up to level 13 by Sunday! Now where can I find some twink gear... ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i might make a little baby druid alt to play with some of the newer druids and pvp with them, whether or not its before this weekend idk, might be busy the next few days tho D:. darn real life, getting in the way of druid time!
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Druid
Everybody come roll a new babby druid to join the fun on bowling night!! Mebe you should also level to 11-13 teehee!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bumpers (for young druids)

It is Bowling League Night!

Roll your druid and come out to play! We need more druids!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tonight tonight TOOO NI HIGHT! WOOO HOOOOOOOO....
We're gonna make it right!

haha Had that song in my head... anyway, I'm going to try to make it out too! Can you just see a bunch of Kittychickenbears running at you in WSG all with lifebloom ticking away and a small toddler in tow?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well looks like I'm out. My wife reminded me of prior plans we had with friends. Is it bad that I'll be thinking about missing out on the bowling league all night? lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hmmm....Maybe I should transfer my Boomkin here over....Inspect me and lemme know...

Current guild rank "HordeFaceSmashr"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
inspect you? i will do no such thing! druid is a druid, and we love druids! :D. judging by your guild rank, you like smashing hordies! so theres lots of bonus points too! we would love to have you! :Dand update on the latest druid night that we did. we did an all druid rbg (not many of our druids are very well geared) so we all went to the middle to the flag on eye of the storm in bear form and /danced and fought when they attacked us :D.
we lost horribly of course but it was the most fun ive ever had in a bg :D. none of us died!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All-Druid Bowling League - Week 5: Re-roll Druid Night!

We have a great group of new druids who have joined us the last few weeks. However many of these druids are joining us solo and not bringing in buddies for their bowling teams. So it has been a bit sad for me that these new druids miss out on the all-druid fun the 85 druids have had during bowling night. This week we are gonna fix that and gang up to bring support to our new baby druids! Many of our 85 druids have just rolled new baby druids and will be ready to run with you in the low-level battlegrounds and dungeons this weekend. So if you are bored with Cata and want to try something new, this is your chance to go bowling with druids! Mark your calendar and get your new druid to 10+ by Sunday, May 6th. Bring your friends! Bowling League starts at 7pm server (US Central). Be sure to /join zoo channel so we can /pounce on you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I already have 6 druids and I'm seriously tempted to make the 7th on your server!! XD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/01/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Tellervo
I already have 6 druids and I'm seriously tempted to make the 7th on your server!! XD

You would fit right in!

Let me think. There is this druid and my other 85 semi-retired city druid (hobbies: enchanting and glyphing). Both in The Zoo.

Oh! and my new baby druid for this week's bowling. Must... not..... level... /slaphand

Then there is my secret 85 druid that nobody knows about. Oops!

And my 1st druid! Retired at 80 and parked on a secluded sunset beach. /margaritaville

Not sure I can count my 3 horde druids though. None of them got past level 40-ish.

PS: The Zoo hit 20! Thank you new druids! Special kudos to young Heartsings who was our brave canary in the coal mine (Durotar) during Bowling League this week. "They won't stop coming! Pull back! Retreat! Run awayyyy! Uh oh! Can someone rez Heartsings?"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We're getting lots of new re-roll druids from this thread! It's a beautiful sight *tear*

When I say lots, I mean for Cho'Gall standards, of course. Come join us!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am moving my druid over tonight after I am done pvp'ing. I shall see you fellow druids shortly :F
(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)(#)
Reply Quote
35 Worgen Druid
05/02/2012 02:57 AMPosted by Lunasea
young Heartsings who was our brave canary in the coal mine

I'm Helping! (tm) :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
People still ask about Bowling, What do you mean by that? Yes, imagine horde are pins. We like to knock them down. And yes, it is a reason to get a vacation from your main toon, hang out with druid buddies and just have fun. But beyond those reasons it is about watching the world go to crap around you (like Cho'gall Alliance) and dealing with it the best we can. We decided our best response came from the immortal wisdom from The Big Lebowki... "@#$% it... Let's go Bowling".

Here is the backstory...

Chapter 4: The Case of the Missing Druids - Let's Go Bowling
with tribute (and apologies) to the Coens

The Stranger: Darkness warshed over The Zoo - darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.

It's not so bad! Sure we are outnumbered more than ever, our economy makes Greece look solvent, tree form is still on a stupid cool-down, and over 500 druids have gone missing! But hey... we still have... we still have.... /cry... Okay... we admit it. This whole situation is a Cataclysmic disaster!

Walter: That's right, Zoo, they peed on your @&%$ing rug.

Don't remind us. Orcs were supposed to get out of Ashenvale! Now it is on fire?!?!. Who is in charge here anyhow?

The Big Blizzowski: Are you employed, sir?
The Zoo: Employed?
The Big Blizzowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
The Zoo: Is this a... what day is this?
The Big Blizzowski: Well, I do work sir, so if you don't mind...
The Zoo: I do mind, The Zoo minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

Reality check, Cho'gall. Nobody is gonna fix this mess for us.

The Zoo: I could be just sitting at home with pee stains on my rug.

But no. The Zoo will not give up. The bath robe is coming off. There is only one solution. We need more druids! Old druids come on back. We have saved your spot! And new druids... we still have cookies!

The Zoo: Also, my rug was stolen.
GM Support: The rug was in the car?
The Zoo: No. It was here.
GM Support: Oh! separate incidents.
Answering Machine: Zoo? This is Blizzowski. I need to see you. I'm the one who took your rug.
GM Support: Well. I guess we can close the file on that one.

Did we forget to mention there is a big new Orc fortress on the high ground above Astranaar?

Walter: @&%$ it, Zoo, let's go bowling.

Hey! That's a great idea! :)

Donny: They posted the next round for the tournament.
Walter: Donny, shut the f- when do we play?

Sunday evenings sound good for everybody?

The Zoo: Yeah, well. The Zoo abides.
The Stranger: The Zoo abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' they're out there. The Zoo. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope they make the finals

So here is the deal. An all-druid guild is just about the most awesome thing ever done in WoW. Yet even with all that awesome it is hard to compete with non-druid mains, raid schedules, real life, etc. But where is the fun in all that? Don’t you deserve a night out with the druids? Of course you do! So starting on the evening of Sunday, April 8, The Zoo will begin hosting a weekly Druid Bowling League so you can get your druid on. All Cho’gall Alliance Druids are welcome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]