Vital ► Mount Sales Cancelled

90 Blood Elf Paladin
All mount sales for Cataclysm have come to a conclusion. Congrats to all of the buyers we had the pleasure of doing business with and we look forward to continuing mount sales after progression is complete in Mists of Pandaria.
Edited by Pro on 9/17/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Pro on 9/17/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i normally stay away form the forums but all i have to say that its 200k starting and you can negotiate that down, its still insanely high IMO since there are several guilds that have already cleared it and its not all that hard anymore but the chance of you getting that much for just the mount & title is just nuts. now if it was a full run giving them all the gear and achievements for the other mount maybe i could see that much but that's still a stretch for old content. and i say this because there are guilds out there selling the new mount and title at that price and that is understandable since its much harder then firelands. all I'm saying in reality is you may want to lower your price if you plan on selling any mounts at all or add more to it for that price. but that's just me though so, good luck with selling mounts/titles and have fun doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i normally stay away form the forums but all i have to say that its 200k starting and you can negotiate that down, its still insanely high IMO since there are several guilds that have already cleared it and its not all that hard anymore but the chance of you getting that much for just the mount & title is just nuts. now if it was a full run giving them all the gear and achievements for the other mount maybe i could see that much but that's still a stretch for old content. and i say this because there are guilds out there selling the new mount and title at that price and that is understandable since its much harder then firelands. all I'm saying in reality is you may want to lower your price if you plan on selling any mounts at all or add more to it for that price. but that's just me though so, good luck with selling mounts/titles and have fun doing it.

If I don't get interest, I will lower the price as I see fit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Haven't seen any going for less than 200k TBH, it's a pretty darn good deal. As the original post says, the price is negotiable and will probably depend on how many people want one, so get your orders in fast before the spots fill up!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
no it is still really high and since most of the people that wanted them have gotten them from us . so u probably wont find all that many people that want them or have that kind of money and we are also still selling them at half the price u are :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/10/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Warrén
Haven't seen any going for less than 200k TBH, it's a pretty darn good deal

I don't know about horde side but 50k is about the average now a days maybe a bit more if the person in question has to be carried.

GL though on making the guild some cash :D!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would say 50 -100 k would be a fair price for the egg. I myself have the mount and know what trouble we went through as a guild too get it for 10 people. So good luck on your selling of the mount and hope the person buying it has half a brain and doesn't wipe the hell out of your raid :P.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/11/2012 08:43 AMPosted by Illuminatî
hope the person buying it has half a brain and doesn't wipe the hell out of your raid :P.

amen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/10/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Pro
Buyers will not be expected to participate in the actual encounter.

04/10/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Pro
If I don't get interest, I will lower the price as I see fit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The price per mount has been lowered by 75k gold.

New Price: ~125k gold (negotiable)
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warlock
Man only 125k gold! *gasp good luck with that i've seen guys get a full run with gear and mount for 30-50k
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We may have some off-server interest for this week's mount, however, we are still looking to fill up the available slots for the coming weeks. Get in contact with me if you're interested. Details can be found in the OP.

This week's mount is not 100% sold, so feel free to contact me about this week as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We may have some off-server interest for this week's mount, however, we are still looking to fill up the available slots for the coming weeks. Get in contact with me if you're interested. Details can be found in the OP.

This week's mount is not 100% sold, so feel free to contact me about this week as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The mount for this week (4/17 - 4/23) has been sold.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
125k gold in our vault. We can actually pay for repairs now. Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Next week's mount (4/24 - 4/30) is available for purchase.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/19/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Pro
Next week's mount (4/24 - 4/30) is available for purchase.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The mount for this week (4/24 - 4/30) has been sold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]