Mages look weak in MOP #2 continued

85 Undead Warlock
So they carried him to winning the finals. Right. I'm pretty sure he carried his own weight at that level. People relying on others to let their class shine is something that applies to every class. Hunters are not special there.

You're acting like he didn't want to play his class there because he was bogging the team down.

My point still stands.

The hunter was decent, the DK and Pally played like gods.

It is common knowledge if you follow high end PvP even just a little bit.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Do better how?

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. I could always point to the blizzcon 2011 winning team having a hunter.

And forget to mention that the other two had to play like pvp gods to give the hunter the chances he needed to shine? After making nearly every play?

Lol no the other 2 did NOT play like gods I can assure you. DK made quite a few blunders. Hunter burst and control plus DK control and NS stacking was what won.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
And forget to mention that the other two had to play like pvp gods to give the hunter the chances he needed to shine? After making nearly every play?

Lol no the other 2 did NOT play like gods I can assure you. DK made quite a few blunders. Hunter burst and control plus DK control and NS stacking was what won.

No need to try to assure us what simply isn't true. The DK and Pally played like gods. The non-gladiator level hunter (yes, the hunter didn't and still hasn't ever reached Glad) played good, but not great. Certainly didn't play on the level of your Braindeadlys, Tosans, and Squankys.

But, don't take my word for it, here is the series in its entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf45oASIDe0
Edited by Myshannah on 4/21/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I've seen it and I've seen the comments by the players themselves. Keep stating your opinion though because apparently your version of gods is a bit skewed and you're giving the hunter no credit at all even though the hunter carried a good portion of the kills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]