How to deal with "bad" trolls on the forums

90 Human Mage
I actually appreciate that post Charmless, because in a backwards way it makes me smile. I'm an awesome dad :) and to any other dad's out there.... always remember these things:

1. Say I love you to your child at least 50x a day
2. Hug her so tight that she feels like nothing could ever harm her, but not so tight that you harm her! :D
3. Never EVER EVER hit your child. if you feel the desire to hit something, hit charmless. :D :D
4. And most importantly, remember that your child is an extension of you. Provide a good example for him/her, we live in a very arrogant and disrespectful society where even some adults act less civilized then my beautiful daughter (and she is a HANDFUL).
If you ever find a lady "unlucky" enough (or drunk enough) to get pregnant by you charmy... Just pay the child support and stay out of the poor things' life.

You edit too much.

Perhaps you should gather your thoughts more effectively... It makes you look like a mess. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I actually appreciate that post Charmless, because in a backwards way it makes me smile. I'm an awesome dad :) and to any other dad's out there.... always remember these things:

1. Say I love you to your child at least 50x a day
2. Hug her so tight that she feels like nothing could ever harm her, but not so tight that you harm her! :D
3. Never EVER EVER hit your child. if you feel the desire to hit something, hit charmless. :D :D
4. And most importantly, remember that your child is an extension of you. Provide a good example for him/her, we live in a very arrogant and disrespectful society where even some adults act less civilized then my beautiful daughter (and she is a HANDFUL).
If you ever find a lady "unlucky" enough (or drunk enough) to get pregnant by you charmy... Just pay the child support and stay out of the poor things' life.

Father of 3 boys here Panther, the cool thing is, I can show my older ones behavior like Zarlins, and tell them to act the opposite of that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Excellent call drax, as for "editing" 80-90% of your posts are edited zar. So if i'm a mess, you're a train wreck?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Did zarlin just resort to challenging your posts' for editing? I think he's on empty. I assume he will have to go back to some LFR to refuel. GO GET EM TIGER!
Edited by Memories on 4/13/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
^^ ^ cwutididthar?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Ya wtf ever, ya never seen me in person,Either way I need to say Im sorry towards Champion, I made a rude comment towards your guild. Had to remove stats cause all that matters is me saying I am sorry.

Can't take the heat!? dawyuuummmmmmmmm
Take the heat on the Inet? roffles. Ya I can handle that crap, was just trying to make amends on behalf of a friend Di@kie smalls.

stupid blizz censors
Edited by Apocowlypse on 4/13/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]