Farewell Blood Furnace

85 Draenei Hunter
Over the course of its short life, this server has proven to be a breeding ground of the inept and unknown. It has turned into a monster with an obvious clasp of futility for the those destined for greatness; preventing them from thriving.

As such, I announce that I am leaving the server.

Yes, that hunter who flashed off her corrupted firehawk at every opportunity like it was a real achievement, the same one who ganked you while you were low on health and performed LOLREDPET on you in 2s has finally thrown in the towel.

It's been 5 fun years, and a lot of good memories all around.

To the Horde:
I've enjoyed the company of a dozen bored players harassing stormwind, the thirty-odd players that wipe out the entire Alliance population in 5 minutes while doing FtH.

To the Alliance:
Remember our FtA! Though we are small, we are strong! And though my soul passes to the dark side of the Horde, my heart will always cry "FOR THE ALLIANCE!"

yeah that's it.

tl,dr: bye.
Edited by Saedora on 4/10/2012 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Human Priest
/end roleplay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]