Is there any one doing big team pvp ?

I'm a geared sub rogue, I'm used to doing arenas and I would like something else to do. My guild has already started doing them but we are learning, so naturally we don't win very often. I want to know if there are any teams that need a rogue that don't require me leaving my guild and going to theirs to get involved. I don't want to leave my guild because its very good for arenas and gearing for PvP and there are a lot of solid players in it. So I was wondering if there are any premade teams willing to have me on standby. I want to use the skills I learn there to give my guild a hand.
Reply Quote
I am also Looking for 3s + for rating, any one need a sub rogue again, message me
I have 1550 Achievement but It could be higher because I team hop a lot for twos (I tended to leave teams to help friends cap and play twos with friends not because I give up) Look up my gear by clicking my face Message me In game by mail if you like what you see and want to try 3s or 5s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]