Tol Barad pvp

90 Undead Rogue
I notice the allies like to complain about Horde guard humpers.......ummmm really? Allies guard hump 24/7! and its not just becuz of uneven numbers so dont even comment with that. itll be 2v2 and ive seen 1v1 guard humpers to. Allies are 92478429429482099 times worse than the Horde with that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
wth is guard hump?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
It happens when you see a sexy guard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like how this Rogue has made about four forum threads about how he went to tol barad one day, and he also talks like he owns the Alliance. Check your gems, reforging, enchants, professions, and talents.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/10/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Smk
also chek ur brane for idiot warnings!!!!!

Brane? Like a membrane?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
can't tell if stupid or trolling.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
^ dis guy must not hav brane either
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hengest how about you step off......and while your at it do me a favor and take that druid and jump off a cliff with it :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/12/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Îñinja
Hengest how about you step off......and while your at it do me a favor and take that druid and jump off a cliff with it :)

thats not very nice
Reply Quote

How could you talk to that cute lil kitty in such a manner?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Ninja, i'll be happy to do some more pvp with you, maybe you can get me below 70% this time.
Edited by Hengest on 4/12/2012 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
come on, all jokes aside Hengest. you were def below 70% health. im not gonna jump on here and lie like some people would and say i didnt get beat. i lost and it was 1v1, what else can i say. you have skill with your class and i lost. thats that. im sure ill see you again sometime out there no doubt.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/grabs popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you for not raging, i'm not trying to sound rude, but at first it seemed like you were trash talking. Need more people like you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Naw i dnt wanna be someone with 928247294 enemies like that. its nothin personal. its always fun fightin out there on the peninsula with everybody. im not even a master rogue just tryin to learn ya know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]