Open Libram XXIV: The Pandarian Candidate

100 Human Paladin
my roomie came home with a board game called small world. it was featured on geek and sundry's board game thinger, and it's just about as fun as the youtube video makes it out to be. you guys should give it a shot!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OMG I am loving the T13 set bonus.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Martana
my roomie came home with a board game called small world. it was featured on geek and sundry's board game thinger, and it's just about as fun as the youtube video makes it out to be. you guys should give it a shot!

I'll suggest it to my friends. We get together and play board/card games now and then.

I'm a fan of Citadels. My friends hate me because I spend all my gold destroying their cities instead of building my own rofl. Warlord4lyfe.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Huh, the only board/card games I and my friends play are Euchre, Spades, and Hearts.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/13/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Sharrow
PS: Pragmatic, that just makes you a victim of the Patriarchy, I believe.

sigh. this patriarchy? its bull!@#$.

gender feminim=/= equity feminism. people get this confused. the run of the mill feminist you meet on the streets is apt to be an equity feminist, equal rights and equal treatment for all! yay!
most of the feminists i meet in the gaming, and geek community fancy them selves academics and are gender feminists. which basically means misandry, gynocentrism and women are better then men!

a lot of these femenists i see writing these posts seem to think their opinion matters more because they are female, not because they are smarter, or more skilled but because they are female. if that isn't sexism i don't know what is.

and these women make me feel like i'm bad at being a woman because i'm not bothered by an npc who is little more then a hysterical (oh you should see people froth when i use that word) stereotype.

if one fantasy panda in a fantasy video game was that much of a trigger for you should a. find a the@pist (this word was censored lol) to deal with your issues. or b. grow a thicker skin.

this is an issue i feel strongly about. the fact that they found another irrelevant issue to nitpick about frustrates and depresses me. sorry you poor people have to listen to my vitriol instead :(

The blog found! http://alloftheeverythings.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/video-game-things-part-duo-angry-lady.html

oh! i like this!

small world is a ton of fun. but i'm a huge fan of pandemic. its a weird random cooperative game. its kind of similar to the BSG: the Board Game, which was strangely good for a tv show tie in.
Edited by Pragmatic on 4/14/2012 1:45 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
a lot of these femenists i see writing these posts seem to think their opinion matters more because they are female, not because they are smarter, or more skilled but because they are female. if that isn't sexism i don't know what is.

reason number 342 why I don't want to live in America any more.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So the Symbiosis spell is far more beneficial for the druid than the class they're swapping abilities with. Ferals can take Divine Shield from us. Balance druids take HoJ.

What do we get in return?

Holy paladins get a battle rez (not bad)
Prot paladins get Barkskin (uninteresting)
Ret paladins get ???

If it's anything but Typhoon or Cyclone, I don't want it. Go away, druids.

^^
Edited by Lobster on 4/14/2012 1:54 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont know what this feminist thing is all about, it must have happened when i went to sleep
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427566301

"do not play beta until it is fixed"LOL
100 Draenei Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427566301

"do not play beta until it is fixed"LOL

I'll admit, I laughed.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Astaeri
I'll admit, I laughed.

i love that name, although it kind of reminds me of a night elf
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the beta forums, ugh, im in a argument with someone who thinks blinding light is a fail spell and my support of it apparently means im ok with mediocrity
everyone is so quiet today
Edited by Iliriel on 4/14/2012 7:40 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Watching 'Legend of Korra' right now. . . It's definitely living up to expectations.

Amon reminds me of Slade/Deathstroke from Teen Titans. He even sounds like him.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy paladins get a battle rez (not bad)
Prot paladins get Barkskin (uninteresting)
Ret paladins get ???

i've heard we get tiger's fury from ferals. which gives us three free HP.

does what we get depend on the spec of the druid? we might get something lame from balance or resto.

i just hope they don't make it require a completely complicated keybind system like i had to figure out for darksim.
Edited by Pragmatic on 4/14/2012 9:59 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Pragmatic
does what we get depend on the spec of the druid? we might get something lame from balance or resto.

No, we get the same thing regardless of their spec.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Pragmatic
i've heard we get tiger's fury from ferals. which gives us three free HP.

Yeah my friend was telling me this. It's a real let down considering we don't need help generating HP at this point. I'd prefer something useful, like Typhoon or Cyclone.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Watching 'Legend of Korra' right now. . . It's definitely living up to expectations.

Amon reminds me of Slade/Deathstroke from Teen Titans. He even sounds like him.

Korra is so great lol. Amon probably IS voiced by the same guy rofl. (I keep hearing his name as "Anon" which I think is a reference to Anonymous, which would work because Amon is anonymous! or maybe I'm over-thinking it lol).
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Scootles
Idk... Imagine the burst potential behind 5 Holy Power -> TV -> Judge -> TV -> TF+TV

Still not as good as Typhoon or Cyclone. =/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/14/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Lobster
Still not as good as Typhoon or Cyclone. =/

Typhoon's still on the table, but I doubt we'll get Cyclone since someone else already has it.

TF, Berserk, or Predatory Swiftness could be cool, or Feral Charge (hah).

Edit: or Omen of Clarity.
Edited by Elidra on 4/14/2012 11:58 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]