History of Shadow Council

100 Undead Mage
Me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=FR&hl=fr-CA&client=mv-google&v=-ibtcC32x40&nomobile=1

Vanilla SC guild having fun
Edited by Paranormale on 12/4/2012 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I do miss when me and gaiaku a priest and i as fire hit gm.2 shotting folks was classic,did i mention i been fire and still own lol. guild was LUNA was 1 of the best guilds back in vanill
Edited by Gandora on 11/13/2012 9:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
hey cor how ya been.i miss ole school bg ;(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yep back in Vanilla WoW on my then main (Order - Shaman) and grinding for HWL in the guild Exiled was one of the best memories I have. I remember sitting outside the various BG entrances such as Warsong Gultch watching BO and us trade matches with the Alliance. Man the hours we spent just grinding each week for points was crazy. Also the hours spent waiting for a match to start also created some of the funniest moments in WoW that I can remember.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yak here...one of the old warlord druids from Exiled.

<3

I miss you all
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Melbogaratha.
nuff said.
oh and boro
Edited by Kudaj on 11/26/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vanilla - tie between:
1) Standing outside of strath (live) flagged (as I always was back in the day) and I got jumped by an entire party that was about to zone in. I killed 4 before I died, the 5th one died to deep wounds. Please understand it wasn't that was I awesome, I was in full bwl gear and they were obviously not. But even so, it did feel pretty good to go 1 on 5 and do well.

2) AB, I rode down to mines, there was a BO hunter and a warrior, I burned every single thing I could think of, I mean crazy stuff like the rocket helm, pots, intimidating shout->bandage , and managed to beat both of them and cap, barely, but I did. That made me feel plenty good - but what made feel better was when the hunter subsquently recounted the event tacking on "so we learned to have 3 people at a node if that crazy warrior was riding up.

BC - Taking down Vashj before she was nerfed. That was a tough fight.

Wrath - 20 stacks of tenacity, a free action potion, and 30 horde who didn't understand you can't root someone with a free action potion running.

Cata - killing arthas

I've enjoyed playing with far too many people to name individuals. Some of the guilds of note: Team Whiskers, Alliance Highguard, Order of the Nightsabres, AX, Ordo Victrix, BO, Exodus, Deep Water Pirates, Enigma, Nightmare Legion, and Venninne.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Some BC memories of mine:
Stormy, The dude that carried tons of people to 2k+ The guy could play and is in my mind the GOAT for Shadow Council.

The Silent Blade. A great guild that made it to top 5 raiding guild on the server, only to be destroyed by the greed of the Guild leader and the class leads, when they sold out to join Archetype X. Still remember how pissed I was when I found out me and many others were booted from the guild for no reason other than them wanting to ride AX's coattails...

But it did lead to the greatest guild i've ever been in and help make. Just Got Banned.
Had some great pvpers in that guild and caused some great havoc.

I'll never forget when Caution, Carner, Nisany(Swiftdagger at the time) Morii and myself took on countless Necrosis members lead by Merlinii and won. It was 5v12+ at Crossroads and we pulled off a win...Great times...
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anNb_JXBpNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-0RByYQ1us
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The eternal war with the Cathedral of the Light guild during Vanilla and beginning of BC. Back when RP and PVP actually meant something on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Our first Onyxia kill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=FR&hl=fr-CA&client=mv-google&v=-ibtcC32x40&nomobile=1

Opening of AQ with all the guilds lined up in formation was awesome.

Meeting PvP premades that you hated and actually knew the faces you were bashing in.

Morkeleb's Av's. Pachunter posts. Equinox stories. DwP recruiting threads.

Flagged RP sessions with Williame and his squad. Being scared of Nightside and BO as a whole.

Molten Core progression and going crazy over tier 1 pieces and when an epic or two per week was a feat.

Capping more WSG flags then Elvis popped pills.

Throwing this out as I think of it, it's been a while !

Sooo many good memories of SC <3

Big shout out to old DLoC / EC members reading this, hi to everyone else.

P.S: Melbo please realid me so we can be friends and have babies.

~Rokk
Edited by Rokkjaw on 6/9/2013 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ahh... I remember back when I was in Alliance Highguard in 05-06... brilliant days on the server. ... The Golden Leaf was my introduction to Roleplaying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
<Blood Rayne> vs <???> (I don't recall the Alliance 19 twink guild).

Before there was cross realm BGs or battlegroups, we fought like fools for hours on end with our Pearl Handled Daggers and Searing Blades (with Fiery of course).

Finally, people started figuring out how to farm for the best blues and, of course, the fishing hat and Gurubashi Arena trinket. So many epic battles... close wins, shared vent, drama, talking @$%#. It was some of the most fun I've ever had in a game.

For better or worse, Shadow Council was on the leading edge of the "twink" phenomenon, forcing innovation as we romped around in 10- and 15- person groups.

The Shack Attack was invented here. Everyone sits in the farm shack in AB and waits. Suddenly, we all pop out and murder their entire team. Oh, the lols.

For a while, <Blood Rayne> and later <Horde On> dominated the battlegroup in 19s and 29s. So many heroes. Delifer, Vela, Joarcis, wish I could remember them all. There are still a few of those peeps still around.
Edited by Suul on 12/6/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I remember attacking Astranaar all the time! That was fun times.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

The Silent Blade. A great guild that made it to top 5 raiding guild on the server, only to be destroyed by the greed of the Guild leader and the class leads, when they sold out to join Archetype X. Still remember how pissed I was when I found out me and many others were booted from the guild for no reason other than them wanting to ride AX's coattails...

But it did lead to the greatest guild i've ever been in and help make. Just Got Banned.

I'll never forget when Caution, Carner, Nisany(Swiftdagger at the time) Morii and myself took on countless Necrosis members lead by Merlinii and won. It was 5v12+ at Crossroads and we pulled off a win...Great times...

^ This

And being put on a Bounty list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Zen
If you want some old memories here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRrs-p_yAmc&list=UUHQxvSNT7EVKqXr5c_3OXOQ&index=11

This is Rampard if anyone remember's (Konkerx's son)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue

^ This

And being put on a Bounty list.

Ohh, I remember that Bounty thing. I got Morii!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
NEVER FORGET <IGNITE> THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO SHADOW COUNCIL SINCE THE GREAT KOAWOOD RAGE OF 2011.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]