CM Avatars Have Gone Spectral

(Locked)

Community Manager
As you can see, the community managers ‘round these parts have decided to change our avatars into spectral gryphons and spectral wind riders. We’re celebrating the (roughly) half-way point for our World of Warcraft Scroll of Resurrection campaign by showing off the special mounts you can earn when you bring a friend back to World of Warcraft.

We’ve enjoyed talking with you about all of the aspects of the Scroll of Resurrection since it was buffed up five weeks ago. In case you missed them, here are some handy links to useful forum threads we’ve been working on:

Scroll of Resurrection Requests -- where current players and returning players are finding each other and arranging the exchange of Scrolls:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868835

Scroll of Resurrection Information Center -- all your questions about the new Scroll or Resurrection, answered in one place: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4366247466

Our original announcement in our World of Warcraft blog: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4539329/

The Scroll of Resurrection FAQ: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

Again, thank you for all the fun on these forums (and everywhere else the World of Warcraft community is found). We appreciate your participation and feedback very much!
90 Human Paladin
Spooky.
100 Troll Druid
So halfway point because MoP is coming out in 2 months?
90 Goblin Warlock
04/10/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Reveries

Interesting theory my good man, please expand!
86 Goblin Warlock
These flying icons are weirdly mesmerizing.

I really like the sound of this!
100 Troll Druid
3 Reasons to remove the new scroll.

1. They don't think they will get anymore people to resubscribe.
2. They want people who unsubscribed since, what was it march 4th? that date to have a bonus to resubscribe.

or my favorite,
3. They don't believe people will need any more reason to resubscribe because MoP will be out.

iNb4
04/10/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Bashiok
Your argument is invalid.
Edited by Reveries on 4/10/2012 10:11 AM PDT
4 Dwarf Hunter
If this was a commercial I could only imagine the CMs staring at the camera yelling "USE SoR IT'S THE BEST!"
93 Worgen Hunter

Based on the current state of the beta, that'd really be pushing it.
90 Orc Hunter
04/10/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Honeymoon

Based on the current state of the beta, that'd really be pushing it.

To be fair there haven't really been any huge builds being pushed out..they could be waiting with a huge bug fix/content build soon.

It's unlikely but still possible that it will be out in two months.
90 Human Warlock
I'd have one of those mounts if my friends didn't forget their bloody emails...

I can't SoR her nor her boyfriend due to neither of them remember which email they used to join WoW in the first place.

>_<
90 Undead Death Knight
Haha, I have the Spectral Wyvern.

I honestly like it because the unique thing about it is the special effects. Usually its about shiny armor, but this one is all about shiny effects.

I bought my brothers back to WoW, they feel WoW pretty differently, but same in old concepts.

Edit:

But now...are you telling me that...BASHIOK IS AN ALLIANCE AND SO IS ZARHYM!?!?

Well then, I shall see them on the battlefield...
Edited by Steth on 4/10/2012 10:44 AM PDT
I'd have one of those mounts if my friends didn't forget their bloody emails...

I can't SoR her nor her boyfriend due to neither of them remember which email they used to join WoW in the first place.

>_<

Hi Killercaitie, long time listener, first time caller! but seriously...they *should* be able to contact Blizzard Support and have them help find their original accounts.
90 Human Warlock
Hi Killercaitie, long time listener, first time caller! but seriously...they *should* be able to contact Blizzard Support and have them help find their original accounts.

If only they would actually try to. My friends are much more lazy than I am.

Of course I suppose it's for the best. My friend would end up posting here just as often as I do, & I think the forums would be better off without the sister of KillerCaitie also terrorizing the forum. ;)
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
I can't wait to see my awesome new avatar!

*looks*

...aw.
90 Undead Death Knight
I think Rygarius has a challenge, that bird mod is going to fend off all these ghost flyers.
90 Dwarf Warrior

ha ha no
90 Human Warlock
I can't wait to see my awesome new avatar!

*looks*

...aw.

You'll get a dancing Corgi avi.
100 Night Elf Hunter
At first I had a slight panic attack, cause I thought you meant that we were halfway through the year... But then I realized that the promotion only lasts for a few months and then goes away...

Don't do that to me!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]