<Exile> Dragon Soul Mount & Meta Runs etc..

90 Dwarf Warrior
Greetings Everyone,

We wanted to make an announcement to the server that we will be opening up our Progression runs over the next couple weeks. We are offering players the ability to purchase the following:

- Dragon Soul Meta Mounts ( This is done over a 2 week period) - Price Negotiable
- Dragon Soul Madness Mounts ( 1 Raid Night Commitment) - Price Negotiable
- Heroic Dragon Soul Gear Runs ( 1 Full Run) - GDKP Style Run

If there are other Mounts you want and its not listed above please talk to an officer/guildie. We are currently clearing content in about 1 day and we have time to run old content if the price is right.

These runs will NOT be free NOR Cheap and you will be required to follow instructions and even die if we ask you. The final 2 bosses in this tier have an extremely high threshold for execution so we will limit it to 1 person per week until the next Nerf. The GDKP Run will have a limited # of Slots. The GDKP runs will start a little later then the mount runs unless there is more interest

Why are we doing this? There are several reasons but mainly its because we are trying to raise as much Gold as we can for the expansion so that we can compete on a top 100 US level. At least thats our Goal..

If your interested please contact anyone in the guild and ask to speak with an Officer or alternatively you can post on this thread on our forums. ( You will need to register to post)

http://www.beexiled.enjin.com/forum/m/1095988/viewforum/1162351
Edited by Briswindus on 4/10/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hail!

Good on you and goodluck!
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
I would like to announce I am selling you guys the privilege of raiding with me.

This is a one time only offer that will only cost you 500,000 Gold.

I know I know, the price is a bargain but you have to understand I practice quantity over quality and as such this 500k will only buy you the privilege of my company for a mere 5 minutes. At which time you will have to contact my agent to negotiate a long term extension.

I look forward to hearing for you and all interested parties.

Remember this is truly the once in a life time chance of 4 lifetimes!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You say to contact your agent and you don't leave a contact number.
Reply Quote
Contact Johnjohnson about all acqusitions
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck guys, it would be cool indeed to have a top 100 guild on server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
^^

I'm the John Don King Johnson of all raiding related events and promotions. As such I have agreed to represent any and all raiders at a small non negotiable percent based fee of 82.5% with additional shipping and handling fees of 17.4% as deemed necessary.

Oh and not to sound like an !@# or anything, but I'd be up in yo digital face about getting the guild the Heroic Madness mounts first :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
04/10/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Tyresious
Good luck guys, it would be cool indeed to have a top 100 guild on server.

Indeed!!

Ouroboros top 100 2013!! (I heard that JohnJohnson guy is coming back)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'd love to see Ouro get higher ranks with us. :) It sucks that 25s are getting crapped on in Cata though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
JJ multiple Mounts drop off Heroic Madness...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
04/10/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Briswindus
JJ multiple Mounts drop off Heroic Madness...

Whaaaat, that's just ridiculousness

In that case go for it.

And I hear ya Barnacles, this expansion has been a great big dump on 25 man raiding. On servers like ours atleast. The big boys like Illidan can obviously support it.
Edited by Johnjohnson on 4/10/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's very few of us left
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
GL with the GDKP runs guys, I'd glad to see someone promoting it on our server.

And gratz on the Madness kill!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35v6OEnnzI

1:30 all for JJ
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
So since I am friends with Morcillita can I just have a free carry through heroic Deathwing.

I have a belt buckle made by one of you as well, so give me a free Heroic Deathwing Kill
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
So since I am friends with Morcillita can I just have a free carry through heroic Deathwing.

I have a belt buckle made by one of you as well, so give me a free Heroic Deathwing Kill

This.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

This.

So what their saying is, This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35v6OEnnzI

1:30 all for JJ
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
check out those philly flyers
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
04/16/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Arkin
check out those philly flyers

This guy knows what's up
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

1) I'm still waiting for my birthday present. Mutilated animal parts are not a reasonable equivalent.

2) show me a perfectly executed parkour off the sw keep to the lowest level and I'll put in a word for you with Bris. Make sure you keep working on your affliction stuff for madness. I can continue coaching you, you're a pleasure to work with :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]