<Exile> Dragon Soul Mount & Meta Runs etc..

85 Night Elf Druid
I as well am good friends with Morcillita. May I please have a heroic Deathwing kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You actually passed on the chance to play on the beta instead, that night we ran short. Think it was the night we got the 1st kill. How boss would've that been?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
cakes, heroic Deathwing kill pl0x
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Just a quick question.. what would happen if i kick a person out of the raid group lets say on the last spawning of the bloods in phase 2? would they still get credit for the kill?
Reply Quote
Only one way to find out
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/20/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Briswindus
Just a quick question.. what would happen if i kick a person out of the raid group lets say on the last spawning of the bloods in phase 2? would they still get credit for the kill?

Probably. Back when people would power level in dungeons using a group of 5 and then disbanding the group on bosses/ mobs for the extra xp, everyone still got the achieves.

However, this stems back to the flip side where the idiots that use to release on the Lich King fight wouldn't receive their achievement for the kill if they did so. Although, these people were out of the raid instance for the kill so it makes sense that they wouldn't receive an achievement.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
so lets do heroic madness on wednesday at 6:42 server time

ill be there
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I will also be there. Morc?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Signed up and ready to go.

Heroic rathrak or dtr for rbgs? I can't seem to find an answer for that. Ribeyes?
Reply Quote
Swap them out when they are grouped. Rathrak is strong when it can cleave to everything, every where else I'd use DTR
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
<3 Bris will hear about your good deeds, my dear sir.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
[quote="45113658625"]...

However, this stems back to the flip side where the idiots that use to release on the Lich King fight wouldn't receive their achievement for the kill if they did so. Although, these people were out of the raid instance for the kill so it makes sense that they wouldn't receive an achievement.

They changed this in Cataclysm, for most likely this reason.

If you remove someone from the raid after the boss (any boss anywhere) is engaged, they receive credit, Valor/Justice, and eligibility for Loot. So yes, they would get the achievement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]