/eat mo chikin!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Behemot pats Gigglefoot.
Behemot growls menacingly at ßowthree.

Behemot moos.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We have achieved much glory against the cows, but make no misteak, they are still here!!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
04/17/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Zachusaman
We have achieved much glory against the cows, but make no misteak, they are still here!!
this guy is vice president of the turtle alliance against all dumb cowyakbufalos
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
cows hav nuthjn 2 wury abot

WIT DAT 2S RATIN
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I've been talking to the King. I think I'm going to head to Thunder Bluff and become Cheese Ambassador to the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
As a good friend of Baine's, I welcome you to Thunder Bluff.

However, for your own safety, please stay away from the guards. There are many gnome-eaters among their ranks.

Also, stay away from Kaga Mistrunner (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3025). This she-devil has been selling Roasted Beef for some time now. Why she hasn't been arrested, executed, and fed to the kodos...I don't know.
Edited by Behemot on 4/17/2012 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
http://news.yahoo.com/forest-considering-explosives-rid-frozen-cows-colorado-mountain-163736929.html

Please don't tell Behemot...
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
we are beginning to test explosives on live cows in orgrimmar right now! Where do you think we get all this roast beef from?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
we are beginning to test explosives on live cows in orgrimmar right now! Where do you think we get all this roast beef from?

I sense deep anger in you. This just reinforces my belief that Orcs need to eat more Tasty Cupcake. I think the race would be happier as a whole.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I got a Chef's Hat

Bring me the eggs!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am happy to post with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demoonstration for freedom in the history of our horde.

Five Hundred score years ago, a great Moocow, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emoocipation Proclamation. This moomentous decree came as a pasture of hope to millions of Cows who had been seared in the flames of hibachi injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of victualtude.

But now, we must face the tragic fact that the Cow is still not free. Now, the life of the Cow is still sadly crippled by the manacles of smeel and the chains of dumdum urcs.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Sorry, it's hard being fluent in cow and english...it's easy to get them mixed up!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
apology accepted.....only if you let me taste your flank
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
y r u obsed wit ating cow?

deed a cow hart ur famly wen u wer jus babby urc?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
yes.... when a was a wee little baby orc, a big dumb cow named belhuemont killed my parents. To this day i will never forget that dumb, ugly face. I will taste his blood!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
sry

i thot ur parent wer garss....Y GREEN IF NUT GARSS?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
i will eat u ded
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]