Glyph of the geist

85 Worgen Hunter
I mean seriously? a scawny one eyed stickboy to replace my pony tailed ghoul?
http://www.wowdb.com/spells/58640-glyph-of-the-geist#15544-15589
i'd still prefer a random undead skin like the druid's chameleon glyph in MoP where they can have different bear skins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm sure some people will like it, and some people won't. I probably would've liked to of seen a pet with the same model that Thassarian's pet, Lucid, has.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
how can you not like geists? they look amazing, no longer do we have to fight alongside a potato!

my only worry is it might look too much like an actual player than a pet
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
how can you not like geists? they look amazing, no longer do we have to fight alongside a potato!

my only worry is it might look too much like an actual player than a pet

That could have some advantages :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Mirin' the aesthetics.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm 110% okay with this.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Mage
I would like a glyph that turns your Dark Transformated ghoul into a Patchwerk. Only looks but its still awesome.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Mage
OR better yet, a Dark Trasnformated Ghoul that looks like the same model Rotface or Festergut have. NOW THAT is awesome. Just aesthetics tho. PLZ blizz, do it. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Glyph of the Geist is one of MANY cosmetic ideas DKs came up with during the the course of Wrath and Cataclysm... it's nice to see they are actually paying attention to us. Who knows, maybe we'll actually get the Wraith glyph we wanted someday too!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My geist will rip your ghoul's damn arms off -_-
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Does it not work with unholy?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/13/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Dreagan

It doesn't yet, but it would feel like a slap to the face if UH if we couldn't use it on pour Perma Ghoul.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/13/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Naaraku

It doesn't yet, but it would feel like a slap to the face if UH if we couldn't use it on pour Perma Ghoul.

I think I would cry.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/14/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Mighella

I think I would cry.

Yeah. It would be a mean-spirited thing to do/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Id love to see the patchwork glyph!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Minor Glyphs are gona be like that, have no combat uses but for looks, like the new glyph of horn of winter, now causes a small blizzerd around the DK out of comebat, but i wouldn't call the new minor glyph of deathgrip a "for fun" type glyph cause it takes the taunt off of DG, every dps dk is gona get that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Instead of a Geist or a Ghoul i want a Zombie, like a shuffling groaning zombie with an arm missing.

But since that is not an Option , i will tak a geist over a ghoul at least.

/addendum: actually a skeleton would be nice too. I would like a pet skeleton.
Edited by Hellica on 4/16/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]