Warror Tank LF guild / raid

60 Gnome Rogue
Hi guys,

I have been mingling amonng certain servers, because I am thinking of xfering my main character off its current server. For some time now, my guild's raid attendance has gone from bad to an all time low. This has been going on for several weeks now, so I can feel safe calling it a trend. So, like the title implies I'm looking for a new home.

The who:
I have a 398 ilvl human warrior tank that is my main character (since vanilla). I have raided with him since most of the raid content (with the exception of most of BC). I read my strats, have a mic (and voice), stick to schedules and listen to the raid leaders.

The what:
I am looking for a serious guild on a PVE server that raids 25 man, with a nightish raid schedule, saaay 9:00 PM CST to 11 or 12ish or weekend raiding. I rather keep it Alliance, buuuut that is not set on stone. By "serious" I mean a guild that adheres to a raid schedule and follows it. A guild that tries HMs, but isn't broken if it does not succeed. A raid that has a leader (a patient one).

The what NOT:
Guilds/Raids with zero tolerance, guilds that pursue "whatever" world 1st and/or whatever style of play that would place wow before basic human needs (big gray area).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Hrmmm... okay maybe not
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]