Fix the lack of Alliance lore now, not in MoP

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Druid
It's as simple as that. Actually give us some value for the money we already spent on the existing expansion.

It's completely ridiculous that you've allowed an entire expansion to relegate one of two factions to the back of the bus.
90 Troll Shaman
There is Alliance lore in Cataclysm. Just because that lore isn't "the Alliance wins" doesn't mean it doesn't count.
It's as simple as that. Actually give us some value for the money we already spent on the existing expansion.

It's completely ridiculous that you've allowed an entire expansion to relegate one of two factions to the back of the bus.

What are you talking about?
Yes Blizzard, change all of the Alliance content now. I know you have the whole Pandaria thing to work on, but that can wait. We need you to re-redo the Alliance quests ASAP.
Bit late for that, unfortunately.

It took us the better part of Cataclysm to get them to even acknowledge that maybe they screwed up a bit, and MoP was probably in development long before that. And either way, they probably aren't keen on the idea of another old world revamp, which is basically what it would take to fix the problems on the Alliance side.

I'd be surprised if we actually managed to have an impact on MoP, let alone Cata.
Edited by Arberus on 4/11/2012 2:40 PM PDT
96 Human Paladin
04/11/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Sharkon
There is Alliance lore in Cataclysm. Just because that lore isn't "the Alliance wins" doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Running around collecting rocks for Varian or doing all of Thrall's bidding isn't Alliance lore....
80 Tauren Druid

It would still take 6 months to a year to revamp the Alliance lore along with the changes that would have to go in place if they did that.
90 Undead Warlock
Back of the bus is where all the action is...
04/11/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Arberus
It took us the better part of Cataclysm to get them to even acknowledge that maybe they screwed up a bit

I mean, WotLK in its entirety was dripping with Alliance history, was it not? Hell, I remember raiding Undercity as part of a quest.
2 Goblin Warrior
Alliance had WoTLK. Now it wasn't as Alliance heavy as Cata was Horde heavy ,but Alliance had it a bit better in Vanilla. Horde had it a bit better in BC so Alliance will most likely get MoP.
Also I know people are going to disagree with this no matter what so I'll leave it as that.
Edited by Whimm on 4/12/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Community Manager
04/11/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Ailene

You don't get to use that analogy in this context. It's absurd.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]