Suggest A RP Server

85 Worgen Rogue
I transfered to Scarlet Crusade recently to try out RP, and there is pretty much no RP on it at all.

Are there any US RP servers that have actual RP going on? Every time I look up a different server, I just hear about how RP is dead on it. I don't want to do Moonguard for obvious reasons, and I don't like the Alliance to Horde ratio of Wyrmrest.

EDIT

Is Cenarion Circle any good?
Edited by Waggner on 4/11/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Moonguard is awesome if you avoid Goldshire. l-l
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/11/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Marniale
Moonguard is awesome if you avoid Goldshire. l-l

But it's full most of the time.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
I love CC and I think you will love it as well, we have chat channels for rpers and a wonderful bunch of people willing to help you out. Here is a good link to get some ideas.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369677639
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/11/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Karavaelia
I love CC and I think you will love it as well, we have chat channels for rpers and a wonderful bunch of people willing to help you out. Here is a good link to get some ideas.

I think CC is where I'm going to transfer. I just hate spending money to do it again so soon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Check out Earthen Ring's RP community at: earthenring.net
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It's never full when I'm on. :) Which is all day, everyday! Seriously, I'd wuv to have you. :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/11/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Hallinton
I recommend Goldshire, on Moon Guard.

Only cuz that's where you are.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wyrmrest Accord and Moon Guard for more random RP
Cenarian Circle and Earthen Ring for more guild and event based RP
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/11/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Hallinton
Only cuz that's where you are.

Not usually on Hallinton though. :p

*Que Jaw's music*

BEWARE OF THE MONSTER KNOWN AS HALLINTON!!!!!
Reply Quote
Moonguard. It has amazing rp guilds and if you want to be a lone wolf then that's okay because everyone role plays. Although you do get those trollers. But not much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It really all depends on what you are looking for and your level of maturity. If you do not mind the senseless prattle of adolescents trying to act cool and talk about imtimacy in a junior hgih school level, then by all means inviade MG's Goldshire and have fun.

If you are looking for random rp and lots of interaction even if most of it is silly and has no basis in lore, then Moonguard or Wyrmrest are great servers for that.

If you are looking for story driven rp that carries on for a length of time and gets you totally involved and immersed...good luck. That is hard to find on every server. There are good rpers on almost every rp server, finding them and breaking down the cliquey barriers they put up in defence because of trolls who don't care, is the tricky part.
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Warrior
Marasalle, if you say that Moonguard has no rp that uses Lore, you obviously NEVER RPed in the right places. Examples of guilds and RPs that follow lore: Clergy of the Holy Light, League of Lordaeron(I would believe, never RPed with them.) and many others. Ignore Goldshire, NEVER go there, and if you level a bit, you might find a nice little spot in one of the big guilds, although not the likeliest thing, you can join a guild that consorts with a big guild, as I did on my priest. Even if it's full, when I log on, it's always instant-no wait.
Edited by Gránk on 4/11/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you read my post you will notice I did NOT say that all rpers on MG disregard lore. I merely said"most" of the random rp in MG is lacking in anything resembling lore. Not ALL of it.

It is a sheer numbers thing. The more people that rp in MG, the more of the "catgirls, vampires, half dragon, half elf, half murloc and whatever else does not exist in lore"...you will see. There are excellent rpers on MG, both sides of the factions.

Help me out here Hall...how much of a percentage do you see even in your tiny corner of MG that is actually lore compliant and thoughtful rp?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Definitely roll on Cenarion Circle. We've got our share of non-role players, but our RP community is strong, active and growing. We're always happy to welcome another role player! Just check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369677639 (same thread as was linked above) for all the information about our server you could want.

Contact me personally if you roll Alliance side Waggner, I'll set up whatever character you roll with some basic bags at least. Or contact anyone from Pia Presidium, they stockpile useful stuff for lowbies.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are up for a challenge, check out my thread and send me a whisper in game when you roll. We are looking for more to join the Fellowship!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4363778667
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]