Misted Legends (OOC 3)

85 Undead Death Knight
04/22/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Sarinda
Post is up Vyn, but you know if you continue doing these things Im gonna start asking about them, so I would stop these Horrid things before you have a very angry holy priest out for your head :P
I can't stop what my character would do, as much as I would like to do so but I can delay it. For the time being, my character shouldn't get too upset over things. I'd have to say that a little less than a week should be good before he should have to do so again. Hopefully our journey should be almost finished so my legendary questline should be finished so things should be better than before, provided that he has lot of enemies to defeat of course.

Edit: Btw post is up.
Edited by Vynathlon on 4/22/2012 1:21 PM PDT
You having a legendary weapon would only help you kill me >:(
85 Worgen Rogue
But if you had a legendary, you'd be able to destroy him with holyness! :P
85 Human Warrior
Alright, i'm just going to have my warrior stumble into the pandarian village, chasing after the bird, since the fighting is mostly done.
85 Worgen Rogue
Which one? The one with Seth or with everyone else?
Wait so Seth aint at Halfhill?
85 Worgen Rogue
No. I am somewhere completely different than everyone else
85 Human Warrior
The one with everyone else.
85 Worgen Rogue
Awww...I'm still gonna be waiting till Lavi comes back then. :/
85 Human Warrior
Sorry Gotcha, I really don't understand what you're doing at the moment, and the crane thing was leading me back to the main group, so I really couldin't end up near you.
85 Worgen Rogue
Its fine Gav :) and grats on 85 too XD
85 Human Warrior
Thanks =D
Go GAV! Cheers to level 85s! :P good job anyway, come back Lavi, pwease, we need more post :P
85 Worgen Rogue
Yea...very bad...I'm literally sleeping in the side of a tent ..... *sigh*
I went to Gavoon to give him something to do and told Vyn he could cook the animal so I gave almost all the people but Dristis something to do :P
90 Human Death Knight
I've got something I'm thinking up.

I have yet to find out whether or not Caesar has been taken from the original camp.
85 Worgen Rogue
Caesar is with me.
Edited by Götchà on 4/22/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Dristis could go out exploring trying to find Caesar and run into Gotchas village, could he?
90 Human Death Knight
I just went to the beach to find him, but to no avail. In my next post I could run into a village. I haven't decided.
I think I like your crankiness more then I like what Vyn does when hes mad :P\

Wait a question popped in my head, Vyn how did the Pandaren live through you practically cutting him apart.
Edited by Sarinda on 4/22/2012 2:50 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]