Music

100 Draenei Mage
what music do u listen to while playing? Or, do you listen to a podcast? Or, do you listen to the sounds of Azeroth?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Some people dont listen to music idk how they can do it, i just put my whole itunes on and shuffle and skip the crap songs.
Reply Quote
I actually listen to the in-game music most of the time.
Reply Quote
04/12/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Xynthia
I actually listen to the in-game music most of the time.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Normally in-game music.

If I'm not I normally listen to Led Zeppelin.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
I do't listen to background music. If I listen to music, I turn it on and listen and nothing else.

It's Books on tape or nothing for me.
Edited by Cubcakes on 4/12/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Depends on what character i'm on.

Usually Russ Ballard, though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I watch tv.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Dubstep.. Lots and lots of Dubstep.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Whatever is in my playlist. This can be anything from Alice Cooper to Erasure.

The only time I will turn off my music for the games is in Karazhan. I cannot run Karazhan without the ambiance and music turned up.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Sometimes I even listen to stuff like Eddie Murphy's Delirious, and I start laughing out loud in the middle of 3s and theyre just like, what?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I usually listen to the in game music.

On occasion I do have the LoZ Wind Waker Mini-boss theme up for boss battles or dragon roost island while AHing but not very often.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have the addon Combat Music. It changes the music to what I want randomly when I'm in combat.

Else I listen to in game music, unless I'm watching an anime while doin' arch or farming. I also listen to podcasts when I'm doing random dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Depends on my mood and what I'm doing...I listen to everything from 2Pac to the Beatles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
like seriously tho how can you listen to nothing while playing wow it makes the experience so much better
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
GUNTHER
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/12/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Totesmcgoats
what music do u listen to while playing? Or, do you listen to a podcast? Or, do you listen to the sounds of Azeroth?

I listen to the dulcet sounds of Azeroth. Anything else seems distracting to me. The in-game music and sounds are great at eliciting good memories as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

I listen to the dulcet sounds of Azeroth. Anything else seems distracting to me. The in-game music and sounds are great at eliciting good memories as well.
I haven't played with game sound for years...I mean..Vanilla day years. Nothing against it, but I need some beat.

Thus I use Pandora and set it to Basshunter.
Edited by Foofy on 4/12/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
04/12/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Foofy

I haven't played with game sound for years...I mean..Vanilla day years. Nothing against it, but I need some beat.

Thus I use Pandora and set it to Basshunter.

I cannot do battlegrounds without rock or metal. I simply do not play as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i listen to pandora while i game...... change up the genre pretty regularly to keep it fresh. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]