Guide to Rath Strat AV's (Update Coming Soon)

(Locked)

100 Troll Shaman
I ended up in one of these premades randomly. Good times. Love to see the Alliance cry about losing in AV - it heals some of the many psychological wounds this BG has inflicted on me over the years.

Don't fret, little Alliances. Most times you play AV, it'll be a Horde pug that just runs straight to Van's door and waits for the loss, as usual.
90 Undead Warlock
Did the vent change? Can't seem to log in anymore.
18 Undead Mage
07/17/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Smokewagon

It shouldnt have. I was there on my hunter a day or so ago and it was up. If its down its prolly cuz of the douchebag troll that got bounced out of the vent and DDoS'd it again
Edited by Lovianna on 7/18/2012 1:18 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
07/17/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Smokewagon

This
85 Tauren Shaman
Just hit 85 with my toons.

4x Elemental Shamans

Looking to get in on some AV ownage this call to arms weekend. Please whisper me in game to explain how to join you in the carnage, i am new to the concept and do require some explanations if anyone could be so kind.
85 Tauren Shaman
Sorry, Just realized not everyone is from the same realm. soo replys on here will be fine, Thanks.
2 Troll Hunter
07/28/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Ronburgundyy
Sorry, Just realized not everyone is from the same realm. soo replys on here will be fine, Thanks.

Join
wow.publicvent.org
no password

and look in the War Rooms for the one with the most people in it, that's the AV premade. Usually there's a person with an email address who does the waitlist. All you need it AV Preform Enabler 2.72 and you'll be good to go, just follow directions. If you see the Premade Mod Rickyross in there, you should probably just leave because he's an idiot and has the worst ideas ever, for example making ever blood elf rush into the giant pack of 30 alliance and "spam arcane torrent, it doesn't matter if you die as long as you silence them".
74 Orc Warrior
07/28/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Ronburgundyy

You should get in contact with tam, or tiny in your guild. I see them frequently in rath strat groups. kakuzu as well ive seen a few times.

just a little warning though. The queue times for CTA AV are pretty nuts. Gettin in a 30-40 man group usually takes a while. so they sometimes run 20-30 man groups to get more ppl in at once.
Edited by Dokanaya on 7/28/2012 4:18 PM PDT
85 Tauren Shaman
Thanks guy i was able to figure it out, unfortunately long ques only allowed for 5-6 av games to be played all day but was def a learning experience, hope to see you all around.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys. As one of the leaders of RS and Moderator of the Wow Public Vent, Id like to thank you all for the ongoing support of our community. Its very nice to read through a forum and see people interested in what we are doing. Just thought I would stop by and say hello, and thanks.

~Sonny
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys! I'm extremely interested in what you all have going on here. Please post an update as to when you all plan to get a group together.
90 Goblin Hunter
Yeah I'm down to do this ! I justsaw a post on WoWinsider...I want to see LokHolar !!! :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread should not be hidden!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hidden thread needs to come out of hiding.

Needing more people to log into vent so we can get these going more often!
Edited by Kastara on 11/14/2012 10:29 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Toskosa
i might show up in a day or 2 on my priest if you guys are still going

Yep! Still going. Looking for more to get AVs running daily again :)

Anyone interested please feel free to log into the vent server (posted on the original post here)and see what's goin' on!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Here we are :)

The World of Warcraft Public Vent
Server IP: wow.publicvent.org
Server Port: 4135
Password: (Leave this blank as there is no password, this is a public service)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]