Boulderfist Raiding League Association

100 Tauren Shaman
Welcome to the official topic of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association or BRLA for short.

If you are in this topic it means you are serious about what you want to do and where you want to go and both answers to those questions are THE TOP!

It is not easy being on THE TOP! It requires skills far ahead of many people and far below many others because THE TOP is not a mountain, it is a cave with a large opening and an island located in the center with a palm tree and lovely girls with coconut bikinis serving your drinks with little umbrella straws.

Yes. I know. Sounds wonderful and you are probably sitting there asking yourself:

"Sam, how do I get there with the girls and the umbrellas and the island?"

Well it's very simple Billy. You don't mind if I call you Billy? Good. Well Billy all you have to do is sign up for the BRLA and you will be quick on your slow way to becoming one of the members of the elitiest of the elite. Imagine the Elite 4 in Pokemon, you will be like that except only one guy and you won't be getting your !@# kicked by some 12 year old kid in a hat with a pokeball on it.

But we strive from the point. You want to be at THE TOP! You want to rule the World... of Warcraft. We all do, believe me Billy, however that is reserved for the few, the proud, the Marines. With that said you could be all that you can be and me and the BRLA can help you get there.

So you probably sit there and wonder:

"But do I have to pay anything Sam?"

No Billy. There is no membership fee and you will not receive any acknowledgement of your existence or the existence of the BRLA. You will simply live with the lie that you are the best there is and at some point you will reach THE TOP! and the BRLA will be there with you every step along the way, except the ones after the first, so that you can achieve your goals and further your awesome stay on this amazing server that is Boulderfist.

If you aren't convinced just listen to these fake and made up comment/quotes I created just now :

"I felt like I could never make it to the top but thanks to the BLRA I can finally be better than Lonelan" - Gasman of <You Gotta Be Trollin Me>

"You know I always thought being a dwarf was the way of life, but now I realize that BRLA is the way of life, and being an Orc is way cooler than some crappy dwarf" - Terrapax of <Relentless>

"Every morning I wake up and thank the sun that BRLA came into my life cause without them I was lost, but with them I can finally be like Charlie Sheen" - Berìct of <Fabulous>

"This gear looks really stupid on me" - Swaggiebear (Free Lance Agent)

If these awesome testimonials haven't convinced you yet, you probably have no pulse and need to be hauled away to the local cemetery where some weird guy with a bald head that's like seven feet tall will dig you up and take you to his place and make... Never mind these are PG forums.

So don't delay. Join now before it is too late. The Boulderfist Raiding League Association has a really long name and it's annoying to type and needs you to join so we can grow bigger!

Sincerely
Samhein, President of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Edited by Samhein on 4/13/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This couldn't be any further from what I originally proposed a few years ago btw
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Sam, I <3 you. But BLRA should be BRLA, no?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
6/10

wrong guild, son.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
04/13/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Lonelan
This couldn't be any further from what I originally proposed a few years ago btw

Sorry I don't speak common, I will have my secretary contact you and get a translator to get a better idea of what your vision was like.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Sam, I <3 you. But BLRA should be BRLA, no?

You are correct. It is fixed now. I have also fired the official BRLA proof reader for not checking this properly before it was posted at 2 in the morning or so.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
6/10

wrong guild, son.

It has been corrected now. Please be aware that if you change your guild again over night only to make the BRLA post seem invalid and like it's fraud, you will be denied any further admission into this organization on the basis of being a hostile member with a mind set of bringing down our wonderful association.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/12/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Samhein
No Billy. There is no membership fee
this is where you went wrong, I would gladly pay HUNDREDS of copper to join this league
Edited by Twiister on 4/13/2012 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
04/13/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Twiister
No Billy. There is no membership fee
this is where you went wrong, I would gladly pay HUNDREDS of copper to join this league

I resent the accusation that I and the BRLA went wrong anywhere. We are perfectly capable of supporting ourselves on the copper earned from our lengthy sojourns to the local raids. We do not need the members to pay membership fees to fill our vaults with shiny copper coins.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
oh the lawls!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
How will the BRLA help me deal with nagging girlfriends?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
04/13/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Orukai
How will the BRLA help me deal with nagging girlfriends?

We are currently in the works of instituting a new program within the BRLA known as "NAGone". It's basic premise is that we stop whoever is nagging the player and this allows them to play more and therefore become a better raider in the process enriching the organization. Right now we are hiring midget ninjas to assassinate all the naggers, but this is a hefty and expensive project. We expect to see results sometime between 2015 and Never. We'll keep you informed.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
I don't even... what is this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i see

04/13/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Samhein
Right now we are hiring midget ninjas to assassinate all the naggers, but this is a hefty and expensive project

In orukai's situation this makes perfect sense, he pretty much resembles a midget ninja already!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hellyea, i'm in this post

-Swagg [Best Warrior/Boomkin/Hunter Washington]
Free Agent of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Prospects thread, go.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/13/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Swaggernaut
Prospects thread
<--- shiny gem appears!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sam, how could you take a simple idea and turn it into this utter ****?

It's not hard: prior to the start of each tier we have player drafts among a set number of predefined guilds all headed by their coach. Once the players are set for the tier that's it, no more trading.

That way we can be like, oh hey we got Tebow on our raid team! He'll lead us to victory! Even though we got the leftovers from <cute>'s non-raiding core as the other team members.
Reply Quote
I dunno, I'm still trying to correlate the third page of Boulderfist's wowprogress report with being THE TOP...

-Didy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]