Boulderfist Raiding League Association

90 Tauren Paladin
04/14/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Laurabelle
Tebow

TEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
he's ours now GO JETS :D.... -signed former tebow hater now bandwagon jumper
But in all seriousness an actual player draft to make teams would be interesting but i can see all the potential complications in the way :/
Edited by Twiister on 4/14/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I dunno, I'm still trying to correlate the third page of Boulderfist's wowprogress report with being THE TOP...

-Didy

It's simple. It's this amazing quality that you will never posses. It's called a sense of humor. You obviously have no place at THE TOP and are now being blacklisted by the Boulderfist Raiding League Association. Good day to you.

Sincerely
Samhein, President of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sam, how could you take a simple idea and turn it into this utter ****?

It's not hard: prior to the start of each tier we have player drafts among a set number of predefined guilds all headed by their coach. Once the players are set for the tier that's it, no more trading.

That way we can be like, oh hey we got Tebow on our raid team! He'll lead us to victory! Even though we got the leftovers from <cute>'s non-raiding core as the other team members.
Well. That just like, your opinion man.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm not trying to flame you or anything samhein but if you are the president of BRLA shouldn't you have more than 2 deathwing kills on normal and atleast one on HM?
Again, not trying to flame you I'm just wondering.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Clearly a professional organization meant to regulate sports franchises would have a Commissioner, not a President.

Sincerely
Lonelan, Commissioner of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
/facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You don't have to be good at something to be able to tell everyone else what to do. Ever been in a pug bg? I support the President of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you all for voicing your concerns and thorough ANALyzing of my raiding career. While all appreciated and taken into consideration I'd like to assure you that just like most presidents of leagues like NFL and NHL, I do not require to have any experience in the "sport" that I am being the president of. So keep your criticism coming but rest assured that I am the best person for this condition not because of my progression record, but rather because of my social output and ability to reason with people from different walks of life to help them achieve similar goals. Once again, thank you for your concerns, we at Boulderfist Raiding League Association love feedback from our fans and members and encourage it 100%.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Clearly a professional organization meant to regulate sports franchises would have a Commissioner, not a President.

Sincerely

I strongly suggest you refrain from attempting to take titles and position in an organization clearly under my supervision and control without my approval. If you chose not to you will be hearing from our lawyers. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ok, I was just wondering not criticising you. I wish you good luck with BRLA.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Sincerely

League Jester suits you better..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

Sincerely

League Jester suits you better..

Oh we know I'm not funny
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
04/15/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Lonelan
Oh we know I'm not funny

but the hat would be awesome on a dwarf!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We have lawyers?

-Swagg [Best Warrior/Boomkin/HUnter Washington]
Free Agent of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yes we have lawyers. As any proper organization it's very important to "lawyer up" so to speak. This is for mostly the protection of our members rather than my own person benefit.

Edit: I have no idea what is going on with this formatting ...Sincerely
Edited by Samhein on 4/17/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I want a lawyer to copyright all swag based names then, i was here first.

Swagg [The Original] [Best Warrior/Boomkin/Hunter Washington]
Free Agent of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm trying to figure out if this is legit or not :S
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Now there is a guild name I haven't seen in a long time.

Gasman [The one and only, King Warrior]
of the Boulderfist Raiding League Association

EDIT: I feel slightly more dirty now.
Edited by Gasman on 4/18/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Okay, so if the BRLA is being led up on the Horde side... what is alliance side then? The Women's Football Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
you can be the Flint Tropics
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]