Emdefender

ill miss ya bro u were one of the good peeps i met on here

R.I.P bro
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, it really was sad that he lost his life so young. :(

There is going to be an in-game memorial service at 4:30 today. Circle of Honor is hosting it, but you can wsp me in-game if you would like to join us to honor a former Darrowmere-ite.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Before I troll, is this "serious died in real life it sucks" or "lol he fell off a cliff in WoW and went splat" kind of thing?
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Real
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
04/13/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Phedrey
Real

well that sucks.

When you say 4:30 you're talking server time I assume? Noyl and Anastaria might show up.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
yes server time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am very curious about something.

I played WOW with Emdefender in 2013. He played Emdefender on Skywall. The name Emdefender comes from his story that he appointed himself defender of his niece Emily.

Currently, there is a toon by the name of Emdefender on the Darkspear server whose Item level is current to gear released AFTER 2012.

The is ONLY ONE person named Emdefender on WOW. That toon is located on the server mentioned above.

How is it possible for this person to have passed on in April of 2012 and be alive in 2013?

Any theories?
Edited by Littlehawke on 10/22/2014 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am very curious about something.

I played WOW with a ________ aka Emdefender in 2013. He played Emdefender on Skywall. He expressed his real name was ________ of ________ candy fame. The name Emdefender comes from his story that he appointed himself defender of his niece Emily.

Currently, there is a toon by the name of Emdefender on the Darkspear server whose Item level is current to gear released AFTER 2012.

The is ONLY ONE person named Emdefender on WOW. That toon is located on the server mentioned above.

How is it possible for this person to have passed on in April of 2012 and be alive in 2013?

Any theories?

Because he's a pathological lying sack of ****. He came back to life a few months or so after his brother told us he passed away and we held an in-game memorial service in his honor. He just wanted to raid on a different realm and was too chicken**** to tell us or even admit to it. I looked at his profile after he came back and I saw that he had achievements within like a day or two of his in-game memorial service. I wouldn't trust anything he says, including his name or wealth status. What a sick, sorry individual he is. This irritated me all over again.

PS even though I doubt his name is what he told you it is, it's against forum rules to post someone's real (supposedly) name so you should edit your post. I replaced the name with ____ in this reply.
Edited by Phaydre on 10/1/2014 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Have Edited removing the name, thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]