Highest Rated Dath'Remar Players

96 Human Mage
Is there any serious PvPers on Dath?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Serious?
Well there is Too Pro Academy serious in that there are 5 skilled players and the rest are bads.
There's PvP Trainer who sit in Elwynn Forest or spam trade about how they are a PvP guild and yet they've won a single rated battleground in three months and barely arena at all (Besides 1550 teams for points)
Wotan Legion is trying to start Rated Battlegrounds again but I'm not entirely sure why you would do rated BGS on this server when you can do them cross realm.

So no, unless you define serious as random battlegrounds with some arena each week for points.

Inb4 Xcellence is !@#$.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Best Of Each Class.

Death Knight - No serious pvpers. None have been over 2k although I heard Nphfour is promising.
Mage - Peachgrove is the only mage above 2200, so I would have to lean towards him.
Rogue - None, this class takes no skill. Doesnt count.
Paladin - Nph, once again the only paladin above 2200.
Warrior- Mamilio, to be above 2400 with his win/loss is a major accomplishment. One of the best oceanic warriors imo.
Warlock- None, this class doesnt count.
Shaman- Zevander.
Hunter- None worth mentioning.
Druid- Hands down Shiftypower. Very good resto.
Priest- Once again none worth mentioning.

Best PvP guild- Nex n Ruina
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Lol Mage counts but Warlock/Dk/Warrior/Hunter doesn't.

Clear horde PvE #%* gtfo.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Nice 2100 acheivement broski.

Well if warlock/warrior/hunter doesnt count then I guess there are no good players of this class on dath. GGLetsplayletsrage
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
And is "Undergeared DK" supposed to imply your gear is low or your skill level is low? I would like a clear explanation on this please.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Best Of Each Class.

Death Knight - No serious pvpers. None have been over 2k although I heard Nphfour is promising.
Mage - Peachgrove is the only mage above 2200, so I would have to lean towards him.
Rogue - None, this class takes no skill. Doesnt count.
Paladin - Nph, once again the only paladin above 2200.
Warrior- Mamilio, to be above 2400 with his win/loss is a major accomplishment. One of the best oceanic warriors imo.
Warlock- None, this class doesnt count.
Shaman- Zevander.
Hunter- None worth mentioning.
Druid- Hands down Shiftypower. Very good resto.
Priest- Once again none worth mentioning.

Best PvP guild- Nex n Ruina

not sure if trolling... or srs
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
04/14/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Peachgrove
chrome addon

Cool story nerd... tell it again. Alt !@#$ here; but srsly I couldn't tell :S
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
How small is your #*##? Seriously its gotta be 12 feet
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
And, in all honesty. How many hours of you life do you waste trollin forums and sittin in that trailer park of yours
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
04/14/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Fadingaway
trollin forums

Only pvp forums on dath m8y sooo.. its a rare event. Question tho: are you the butthurt dk from the other thread?(I think you are) maybe you should ask your friend with 14265 achievement points that question tho =) or maybe yourself =) Stay mad
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Hmmm. I dont think im mad brehhh. I was just wanting to clear something up with ya
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
04/14/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Fadingaway
I dont think im mad brehhh

So you are that butthurt dk tho....-Neilcaffrey- maybe I should invest in this chrome addon - seeing as you are going to post on alts. No offence tho you sound like a top bloke and all but you're mad as hell. Maybe you should spend your time getting upset other something else like a movie - twilight or the notebook perhaps; or a book preferably under the romantic genre. thoughts?
Reply Quote
Well, my thoughts are pretty simple. You keep trying to come up with clever things to prove I am mad. But in reality it is you good sir who is mad, seeing as how you keep responding to everything I say. And don't worry I have been watching Breaking Dawn pt 1 for the past hour
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]