Horde PvP

Any horde side guilds out there? If not anyone want to start one with me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was in GGG before it went to hell. (Thanks Wytch) The guild Im in now is/was trying to start a PVP guild, I have a "Bank "Guild that I started for this purpose, but I was on hiatus after my daughter was born, but Im back now. Look me up in game and lets get something worked out?
Reply Quote
actually found the old GGG and helping to piece it back together
Edited by Atzo on 4/18/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is GGG back together at this point, then? Would be good to get back to doing what Thorium Brotherhood does best - kicking Alliance !@#!

Err, unless you ARE Alliance, in which case... um... kicking your own $%^?

I'd pay 500 gold just to see that! That's all I have earned back since I blew all of my money on lvl 70 healing potions just before the XPAC hit. THose things will only go up in value over time, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hi all,yep GGG was fun,once we all hit 85 and most of us got geared we took TB back from them dirty BKY.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Is GGG back together at this point, then? Would be good to get back to doing what Thorium Brotherhood does best - kicking Alliance !@#!

Err, unless you ARE Alliance, in which case... um... kicking your own $%^?

I'd pay 500 gold just to see that! That's all I have earned back since I blew all of my money on lvl 70 healing potions just before the XPAC hit. THose things will only go up in value over time, right?

Well most of them got sick of pvp,trying to get a good enough rbg group from ThoBro by end of 2nd cata season the majority were delving into 10m pve groups...then that was pretty much it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Well, let's not give up on it just yet. The Superfriends will be reactivated within the week. We may yet be able to get a good, dedicated group who want to run RBGs.
Reply Quote
04/17/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Redonkulas
I was in GGG before it went to hell. (Thanks Wytch) The guild Im in now is/was trying to start a PVP guild, I have a "Bank "Guild that I started for this purpose, but I was on hiatus after my daughter was born, but Im back now. Look me up in game and lets get something worked out?

I don't think Wytch should be blaming for GGG, he did a pretty good job as far as keeping the guild together as far as i consider.
it's just too many good player are leaving the server, becasue of it we can't get a core RBG group together. In the end, he felt like it's pointless trying if we aren't going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Truth,Wytch was a pretty good guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]