Made a Rated BG Video on youtube....

90 Worgen Death Knight
hmm that will take alot to get used to, as I use a combination of Mouse turning and WASD turning, also keep in mind I'm using a labtop too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
04/16/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Chihiro
Go do some easy quests or practice dummies and just force yourself to use the awkward setup until you feel a little more comfortable with the muscle memory. Then try out some duels or BGs.

!@#$ that, take it straight to bgs. it is frustrating and it sucks, but I would say give it between a few days to a week, and you will be very glad you made the switch. other than that, I would listen to chi and jimbrown; they and their tips are legit.

also, may i ask what program you are using to record?

gl hf,
Q
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
trial by fire ftw
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I use Fraps at the moument. but still looking for a video editing tool. I've tryed Xfire, as a recording tool..but it uses WAY to much memory per video.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
1 is a pretty sick keybind you may want to rethink auto attack being there....or anywhere
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Make dem startattack macros
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
@Torenhire-Startattack Macros?
@ Chiro- I use a regular USB mouse from Logitech. Track pad...would be insane.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
hmm I never changed it, so I guess it is bound to 1, like I said I am trying the keybinding out..but its painful at best at the moument, plus cant really practive till the maintence ends.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've found movie maker to be just fine for editing. FRAPS is a good recording tool, and as people have mentioned no matter what you use it's going to eat up drive space. Unless I really really want to keep the raw video I just trash it when i'm done, or shove it to a 1TB drive which will probably need to be replaced/upgraded soon.

Since we're sharing videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJLQQcPFRs rawr bear tank
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
when did youtube disable audio? sometimes they do if you dont say hey this is such and such's music, and its hawter than my video..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]