398 Holy Priest LF New Home For DS and MoP

21 Troll Rogue
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my post. My main is currently a 398 holy priest and I also have a 393 blood DK that I'm willing to play.

Experience
I raided in a top 200 guild during BC and WoTLK and know my classes. I'm currently 5/8H in DS with 6/8 experience.

Times
I'd prefer anything starting at/after 8 CST Sunday-Thursday.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We're 6/8 Heroic and looking for a great healer. Very interested in speaking with you. Can you make a level 1 on Cenairus and look me up so we can chat?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com to speak with me, just moving our entire 25man to a new relam for MoP. we finished top 80US 25man. Mon-Thurs 9-12 EST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Unity of Bladefist is looking for an experienced healer, currently 7/8 HM. We start an hour earlier than what you specified, but if that isn't set in stone, we'd love to chat with you. My realid is copenbelle@yahoo.com.

http://unitybladefist.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hello,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8HM. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are currently recruiting a holy priest for MoP 25-man. Pst if interested using one of the methods below please. :)

Guild: Symbiotic
Realm: Shattered Halls - Horde
Progression: 5/8H 10M DS
Realid: jude1995wow@gmail.com or pst an officer in-game.
Raid Times: tue,wed,thu 7-11 PST
(#1 25man on the server)
([REALM FIRST!] Glory of the Firelands Raider!)
(#1 on server to get rogue legendary)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire!

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man working on 25M for MOP
Current Progression: 8/8 DS 10 man+ 2/8HM few of us with 8/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey there! I would love to hear from your priest over at Choice on Skywall! I think you would be awesome in our core healing team and I would love to speak with you one on one!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
1 Balance Druid
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Mage
1 Shadowpriest

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Healing Priest

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya or Doom in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
21 Troll Rogue
Looking these over.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
We are in need of the service of a healy priest. I know the spam says disc but we our priest doesn't mind playing disc if we brought another holy in. Available to chat on realid now.

<Victory or Whatever> is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the Whisperwind server. We are currently 6/8 H working on the third plate 2nd amalg on spine. Our raid times are Tu-Thurs 7-10 CST. We are looking for a few select players to improve (not fill) our roster for the remainder of this expansion as well as for MOP.

We use loot council to distribute loot with the philosophy that no one person comes before the greater good of the raid. Raiding is a team effort and thus the loot does not belong to the individual but to the raid group. Loot is used to upgrade the group as a whole. We do not play favorites.

On off nights we are still very active. We run firelands to help people finish staffs, we run an alt DS group, we farm old content for mounts/achieves/titles, we level alts, we mess around on beta (have a guild over there too), many of us PvP, etc.

We are currently recruiting:

Ele Shammy
Pally/War Tank
Disc priest
Legendary Casters

*If you do not see your class/spec listed do not be discouraged, as I stated earlier we are looking to improve upon our roster and if you perform well we are interested in talking to you! Please note we are not trying to fill our bench, we are looking for core members who can make a difference.*

To apply:
You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
*HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Fill out an application at http://wwvow.guildlaunch.com/

OR

Talk to Crimsonlily, Peejay or myself via real id.

Crimsonlily Tabetha@woh.rr.com (Guild Master)
Peejay Colby_1471@hotmail.com (Raid Leader)
Blaze scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com (Officer) <----- Me
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Aspect of Death is currently 3/8hm soon to be 5/8hm and all we need is a priest we raid 8-11:30PM CST and are currently located on illidan contact dethcraze or knargil in game for details
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We could use an experienced priest like you. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a priest for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Priest (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
**Subtera**lvl 25 guild 6/8 Heroic 8/8 reg, Bloodhoof
looking to fill spots for DS 10 groups
tues-thur 7:45-11:00 server,apply via in game guild finder or apply at
http://subtera-guild.wowstead.com/

High need

Tank for heroic group (1) 5/8H

Rdps for heroic group (2) 6/8H

Skilled raiders for Starter group (3)

Skilled raid leader for group (3)

were always looking for highly skilled player for competitive core raid spots,

Subtera is a progression focused raiding guild on Bloofhoof(A). Subtera offers a relaxed and positive raid environment with a clearly defined schedule, that still pushes new content as quickly as possible. If these are goals are similar to yours, then Subtera is the place for you.

During progression we raid Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm EST. We take pride in consistently being among the very best guilds on the server. Current recruitment needs are displayed in the application section of our website, but we are always interested in exceptional applicants. If you are a class that is listed as closed on our website, but feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Zari :) !!

I am putting together a new 10man group due to time restraints that I have with my guilds 25man schedule. I am looking for HM progression minded players that are competitive and want to be realm firsts that will work hard for it (and find it fun!). I want this group to finish up Cata with a bang as well as kick a$$ in MoP.

I'll definitely be needing an experienced Blood DK and hope you will be a part of this group.

<Shady Shenanigans> new 10man will run on Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am EST or 7pm-10pm PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427665026
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Your Math Teacher 8/8HM (US-Hyjal) is a mature guild that loves to push their characters to the limit and down bosses. We are currently expanding our list of raiders and are looking to build a 2nd 10-man team.

Some of the great things this guild has to offer are:
*A clean and mature raid environment that goes for hard progression.
*Full gems and enchants paid for by guild for all raiders.
*Assistance in acquiring BoEs/VP items.
*Epic gems provided for any heroic gear that is won.
*Fully laid out strats for every heroic fight.

Due to the fact that we are a heavy progression we ask that you have a min ilvl of 394 to apply for a spot for team B . Having 3/8H min progression is expected when apply for the team.

** Group 1 10-Man Open Slots**
Combat/Sub Rogue - Tier 2 Daggers +
or
Ret Pally

**Group 2 10-Man Open Slots**
(High)
Priest: Disc/Holy with a strong Shadow Off-spec
Paladin: Holy

(Medium)
Death Knight: Blood/Frost
Druid: Kitty/Bear/Resto/Boom
Warlock: Demo/Destro
Paladin: Ret

Raid Times: Group A
Wend:10pm-1am (PST)
Thur:10pm-1am (PST)

*Raid times are subject to change depending on the RL needs once group is complete*
Raid times: Group B
Mon: 9pm-12am (PST)
Tue: 9pm-12am (PST)

If you have any questions or would like to try out for a spot feel free to contact Nafta or Haxzors either in game or through our website. Our website has been updated to include an application process for the team and all players seeking to be on a team will be required to fill one out before the trial process begins. If you would like a good sense of how we preform feel free to check out our logs on worldoflogs under My Math Teacher.

Links:
http://math.enjin.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Your+Math+Teacher
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/182704/
Reply Quote
<Wipe It> of Mal’Ganis is a lvl 25 10man raiding guild.

We are mass recruiting for MoP hoping to have enough people for 2 10man groups and RBG group. We are currently recruiting for our evening group and our early morning group. The GM is EST and the CoGM is PST so one will lead a evening raid and one will lead an early morning raid. The guild is full of sociable players who like to pvp and do old world content together. We really enjoy progressing and raiding on our alts to teach new people the fights.

Current Progression: 2/8 HM in DS

***Evening group: Tue-Thur 8-11pm server time

Dps: Warlock

*** Morning Group: Tue-Thur 1:30a.m. - 4:30a.m. Server time (11:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m pst)

Tank: Paladin, DK w/dps OS

Healers: Disc Priest, Druid, Shaman w/dps OS

Dps: Mage, Warlock, Hunter

We request that everyone be around 390 ilvl and have 8/8 exp.

If you are interested in joining you can feel free to in game mail or pst Lègèndairy who is leader of evening group (the accented letters are alt 0232) or Tikipunch (leader of morning group). Or you can add us to Real Id and speak to us Lègèndairy: Nolansimvu@yahoo.com or Tikipunch: Ryonzrinski123@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Zarinak, we hope you take us into consideration because we can definitely use a healer with your experience on our team. I can guarantee we'd definitely make it worth your while at practically no risk to you if you so choose.

<MVP> is a group of top raiders that have recently come back to the game and plan to build an elite 10 man horde guild on the Undermine server. We had quit back in December with 6/8 heroic content experience. We are currently recruiting ranged dps to fill out a solid 10 man core raiding group, wanting to work on wrapping up progression before the release of Mists of Pandaria, then going forward from there with aims of staying a server first, tight-knit group.

What We Offer:
We close group of people to progress through high end content with. We have much experience with guild leading and server 1st progression. If you’re looking for a team environment and a place to form bonds with people who raid seriously while still keeping our laid back and fun attitudes then <MVP> is the place for you. We are also offering to take care of the cost of transferring to those candidates who meet what we are looking for so you’ve got nothing to lose!

Current Needs:
All exceptional players who are interested and skilled at their class should contact us. We have a skilled core of players that have come back but find ourselves needing ranged dps of any type. We are looking for players who can meet our raid times and have a 90% raid attendance because we do not want to bench players due to over recruiting and players with exceptional raid awareness. Gear is not a factor but please do not apply in greens.

Raid Times:
● Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
7:30 pm PST - 11:30 PST
● We may also utilize Mondays to push for progression starting in MoP.

As mentioned we have 6/8 heroic experience in Dragonsoul, just needing additions to fill out slots for the roles we need. If you have any questions or have interest in joining our team you can post on here or send a whisper to Zkream, Zkrillex, or Icat on Undermine - Horde. You can also add us on realid at tcotto88@msn.com, hybridzk88@yahoo.com, and icats1987@gmail.com.

If you think you have what it takes we strongly want to hear from you. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello Zarinak,

Predominant (Alliance - Stormrge) has a core spot for you. We are a 25 man guild with 4/8 HM 25M and currently working on Zon'ozz and Blackthorn. If interested fill out an application on http://www.predominant.us. If you have any questions add me to real ID (beefaronius@gmail.com). We are recruiting for core spots and to progress into MoP as a 25 man guild.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Beleaguer
http://www.predominant.us
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
We need a great holy priest and can even help you build a viable OS =) Please consider us, any recruiter or officer would love to talk to you ASAP!

Dark Nemesis would love to have you on our team!

Also keep in mind we want quality...We don't care how long you have been here if you out perform our veterans they will be benched =) We want great players now and for MoPAs long as you have the drive and dedication we are willing to work with you and get you the experience you need while enjoying what we all love to do! RAID!!!

We will raid continuously until MoP and look forward to hitting MoP hard and bolstering our ranks in 25m progression raiding and strengthening our ranks as a top quality raiding guild. It takes drive and dedication and we are looking for people like yourself to help us achieve that again.

Guild: <Dark Nemesis> 25 Man
Server: Bloodhoof (PVE-US) - Alliance
*MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO APPLY*

Raiding Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 pm till Midnight EST
*Initiates are expected to maintain 75% raid attendance.*

Our current progression:
    Dragon Soul
    -6/8 Heroic

-8/8 Normal

Firelands
- 6/7 Heroic
- 7/7 Normal

If you are interested in applying to our guild, or would like more information please visit our guild website at http://darknemesis.guildlaunch.com

We have a guild Skype that allows instant access to our recruiters for any questions or concerns you may have: DarkNemesisBloodhoof

Other Contacts:
**Emeraldkitty (real ID: tylerskitty@yahoo.com//skype:Emeraldreams23), Heavenzgrace (realID: Elysil@gmail.com), Mombie (realID: adam.buky@gmail.com), Nygma (realID: whiplash2112@yahoo.com), Crashcourse (realID:dwaynamorse2008@aol.com), Rapparee or any Officer would be happy to answer your questions in-game. Good luck in your search!!**

I look forward to hearing from you! Happy dragon slaying!
-**Please Note: I do not raid actively due to real life, please remember it always comes first. I merely help take care of the business side of the guild, including recruitment. It allows for officers and active raiders to focus on what they are there to do…RAID!!! Do not use my experience or gear as any indication of what Dark Nemesis is or does…I am merely the hot lady behind the desk =)**
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]