Healing Breaks BGs

85 Blood Elf Mage
Your feral is even less impressive.
DPS are perfectly capable of carrying teams, just not mentally challenged ones.

I like this guy.
Reply Quote
*Chuckle* I am only a low level and dealt more healing than the top DPS dealt in damage in my last few BG's. I lost roughly half of them.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You've never played a disc priest! On mine, I often get 1-3 kills a BG :3.

Reflective shield, penance. The tricks of the trade!

Im talking 1v1, for example if you are defending a node and get attacked from a Rogue your not gonna beat that Rogue 1v1 unless he or she is that bad...

I could probably mindspike spam Byebyebirdie to death while she's trying to sinister strike spam my health down.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
This badly geared resto druid and a well geared holy paladin held the farm with the aid of a hunter and mage against eight Horde last night.

No one tried to peel any of the DPS off of the paladin, I was simply healing him as he was healing himself. No one on our side died.

I think healers might have a smidge too much survivability.

Yeah see this right here, instead of attacking "badly geared resto druid" the dps instead focused on the "well geared holy paladin".

Those Horde players were terrible.

That's who complains about healers, terrible players.

Good players recognize what healers do and would never, ever, eeeevvvveeeerrrr complain about them.
Reply Quote
11 Human Warlock
This badly geared resto druid and a well geared holy paladin held the farm with the aid of a hunter and mage against eight Horde last night.

No one tried to peel any of the DPS off of the paladin, I was simply healing him as he was healing himself. No one on our side died.

I think healers might have a smidge too much survivability

You're kidding, right? So if said hpally and badly geared druid were healing a dps, while that dps was attacking and also being attacked (and surviving thanks to the heals, mind you), would you say nerf dps survivability just as quick? Healers are meant to HEAL. That is what they do.

Buff stupid players so they are on par with normal players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I could probably mindspike spam Byebyebirdie to death while she's trying to sinister strike spam my health down.

I just looked at his armory. I tend to think you probably could.

But really, anybody complaining about healers being 'overpowered' is doing it wrong.

If it genuinely takes more than 2 people to blow up a healer (without peels), you should probably look at what you're doing wrong, not what the healer is doing right.
Reply Quote
5 Troll Warrior

I think healers might have a smidge too much survivability.

Yeah see this right here, instead of attacking "badly geared resto druid" the dps instead focused on the "well geared holy paladin".

Those Horde players were terrible.

That's who complains about healers, terrible players.

Good players recognize what healers do and would never, ever, eeeevvvveeeerrrr complain about them.

Hell, even if the resto druid were geared, they still should have been able to blow him up pretty easily. Resto druids are easy to stomp on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Yes healers are op. No reason why 1 person should be able to out heal 3 people on them and kite them around like idiots despite being stunned, slowed, silenced and all that jazz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/22/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Ultranova
Yes healers are op. No reason why 1 person should be able to out heal 3 people on them and kite them around like idiots despite being stunned, slowed, silenced and all that jazz
3 people

idiots
Reply Quote
im 12 and what is this
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
World of Healcraft.

Healing is worse now than it ever has been. Used to be a time when being "squishy" meant something and healers in a BG never went anywhere with out back up. Now they run around solo like PVE bosses in BG's.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
World of Healcraft.

Healing is worse now than it ever has been. Used to be a time when being "squishy" meant something and healers in a BG never went anywhere with out back up. Now they run around solo like PVE bosses in BG's.

This has to be the most ignorant and sensationalized statement made in this thread so far.

Your comments are bad and you should feel bad.

Stop spreading your lies.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
NK
I never die, win all my games and run around BGs solo like a BOSS.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I never die, win 100% of my games, and I mind spike spammed Deathwing to death myself with absolutely no help whatsoever from anyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]