OTT - Official Tol Barad Thread!

85 Human Priest
Hello everyone, Dloh here with a hopefully active addition to the server forums and community.

Have an interesting fight with someone in particular? Want to commend your team mates or explain a spartanesque stand at slagworks? post it here! Anything related to TB and good sportsmanship is welcome, otherwise leave your nasty attitudes and less then pretty words at the door!

*Cuts ribbon*

Wonder if people will actually post.

*Ponders for a moment before taking out a sign board and staking it into the ground*
"Punch and pie will also be served."

There we go.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
Less than Pretty words?

How do you expect me to post then, ya lousy breather?

But honestly, I Like this idea.
Next trick to teach the Server population is to read the forums.

Thanks Dloh.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
04/15/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Alright
Does "I enjoy the gurgling sound you made when i killed you" count?

I think that fits into appropriate , Winky.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
Since we're all a big happily demented Family here. I figured I would Share this:

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Tenderburntfuse/scarlettraitor.jpg

I Would Love to see others Put together their Own Rogues Gallery Page for World PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Next trick to teach the Server population is to read the forums.

Thanks Dloh.

I'm pretty sure that would only result in the devolution of the forums into a squalid mess worse than trade chats.

Well, I take that back. If they only *read* the forums it would be okay. Lets just hope they never learn how to *post*.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Dloh. I noticed the thread got derailed a little bit. Ok, here I go. I liked when you were an alliance warlock and you would... how do i put this into less offensive words? Is "use the horde's faces as codpieces" appropriate forum terminology? Either way. It hurt. Grats.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
05/01/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Etiquette
For some reason, WoW Model Viewer keeps bugging with my Shoulders and it won't let me make one :(

Yea, it is from time to time. Sometimes it buggers the shoulders, sometimes it doesnt. if your really interested in doing it, I found the best workaround for thsoe issues is to load the shoulder models as their own, and have the background as a image of your toon shoulderless and change the angle and such till it matches. abit mroe work, but with races like goblins, the oversized shoulders just wont fly.

also some of the really animated shoulders (Like the Terrorblade T8 Rogue tentacle shoudlers) can bug if you have too many animated or flashy pieces of gear, cause model transparencies or blocking. I still have little idea how to fix that.

Final thought on the subject is if your having issues with model viewer, go find The warcraft Machinima tool, You can use it to hide WMO/Terrain (Buildings, trees and other infrastructure / Ground and land models) and set the skybox to capture something better.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Approache
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Me likes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Arocus, you sly little paladin you. I will get you! One way or another.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
I feel like whenever I'm in TB and so are you I run right into your frost traps. I'm like "Hey I know that guy"
"Ohshiii"
[Six Minutes until Spirit release: Release Spirit?]
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
05/06/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Thelanor
i went benedict arnold and win TB for the horde now

Yaaayyyy!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
05/06/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Thelanor
i went benedict arnold and win TB for the horde now

what does an egg dish have to do with PVP?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]