weekly 25 DS

90 Undead Warlock
Implying guild level is relevant to any discussion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
05/01/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Tevon
Implying guild level is relevant to any discussion

I would think that it is. They had enough time and effort to put into making it level 22 instead of getting DS cleared. I mean, come on. Priorities? Plus, he got all snotty trying to tease us for not getting DS down until whenever he said we did, when his guild didn't even get theirs down until even later.

Use your logic, here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Both guilds are equally bad and should calm down, that's logic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, how I love the elitists. Hahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hahaha, you should, otherwise you'd still be stuck on reg Morchok
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, one person carried the other nine. Rofl. We had 7 people for guild raid before he joined. The only reason the achievement didn't come sooner was because there weren't 8 people.
When did Dedicated get Madness down? LOZLZOZL
4/20/2012

Same deal as you :). Every week there'd be those one or two people who couldn't show up for whatever reason, so we wouldn't get guild credit. We had our DW kills long before we got guild credit, and if you check armory, you can see that we actually did get DW every week on our mains.
Level 22 and just got Madness down less than two weeks ago.
Aw, ain't that cute. ;)

Pretty sure something like that doesn't matter, considering we didn't even start recruiting until a few weeks after we xferred, but we always pugged 8/8's. On a side note, you do realize it'd been a guild of 4 for nearly a year?

You know yourself that building up a reliable raid group/guild doesn't happen overnight.
Edited by Açeso on 5/2/2012 4:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Idk why you guys care so much, you're both !@#$ at this game and I'm sure you're no better at any other game nor the game of real life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're '!@#$' at this game? That's your opinion? Based on what? We never even played with you before. You're just talking crap because someone insulted you, and you can't handle it for whatever reason.
Edited by Açeso on 5/2/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
PvE is srs bizness

Edit: PS Patoff is a horrible scrubby scrub nub.
Edited by Nurféd on 5/2/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/02/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Nurféd
PvE is srs bizness

Spoken like a true 1500 hero
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
05/02/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Açeso
We're '!@#$' at this game? That's your opinion? Based on what? We never even played with you before. You're just talking crap because someone insulted you, and you can't handle it for whatever reason.
Nope, you're incorrect in everything you just said, especially my reason for "talking crap" which I'm not even doing.. you just take it that way because you're weak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/03/2012 08:55 AMPosted by What
Nope, you're incorrect in everything you just said, especially my reason for "talking crap" which I'm not even doing.. you just take it that way because you're weak.

Please tell me one instance in which we raided with you. Also, if I'm wrong in everything I just said, then you DON'T think we're '!@#$' at this game? I believe you JUST said we were:
Idk why you guys care so much, you're both !@#$ at this game

this is talking crap
.. you just take it that way because you're weak.

this is talking crap.
Edited by Açeso on 5/3/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
05/01/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Tevon
Hahaha, you should, otherwise you'd still be stuck on reg Morchok

I'm not even sure what your point is in this post.

Yes, one person carried the other nine. Rofl. We had 7 people for guild raid before he joined. The only reason the achievement didn't come sooner was because there weren't 8 people.
When did Dedicated get Madness down? LOZLZOZL
4/20/2012

Same deal as you :). Every week there'd be those one or two people who couldn't show up for whatever reason, so we wouldn't get guild credit. We had our DW kills long before we got guild credit, and if you check armory, you can see that we actually did get DW every week on our mains.
Level 22 and just got Madness down less than two weeks ago.
Aw, ain't that cute. ;)

Pretty sure something like that doesn't matter, considering we didn't even start recruiting until a few weeks after we xferred, but we always pugged 8/8's. On a side note, you do realize it'd been a guild of 4 for nearly a year?

You know yourself that building up a reliable raid group/guild doesn't happen overnight.

But that's my point though. Why make fun when Dedicated is no better? It's illogical.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/04/2012 04:03 AMPosted by Defilement
But that's my point though. Why make fun when Dedicated is no better? It's illogical.

When we left, oath was horribad. No clue how it is now, which is why I haven't :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm not even sure what your point is in this post.

"Elitists" are the ones completing content in a timely manner, providing you with guides and strategies so you can kill bosses.

05/01/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Defilement
Use your logic, here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Defilement
We had 7 people for guild raid before he joined. The only reason the achievement didn't come sooner was because there weren't 8 people.

Yeah, I'll give you that because the same goes for my guild. :) Except, I was discussing What's Deathwing kill and his healing skills. I doubt Patoff can carry 9 people, but he sure as hell can carry healing charts or leading. You and I both know Patoff is a capable healer.

So I can take
04/26/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Iloderis
you and your guild
back and make that you*.

When did Dedicated get Madness down? LOZLZOZL4/20/2012

We were missing someone for the achievement as well, except...we downed him 03/09/2012 as you can see on my achievement page vs. your 03/26/2012. Just a reminder, we started recruiting and raiding as a guild the 3rd week of February; that speaks for itself if we're going to compare.

05/01/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Defilement
Level 22 and just got Madness down less than two weeks ago

I'm not sure what guild level has to do with its progression...but this guild was leveled to 20 by 5 players back on Gul'dan; we'd rather work hard than recruit the noob Gul'dan peons to level it for us. That is Brethren style; unlike them, we are 'dedicated'. :)

As for something being funny here...I think all of Gul'dan saw enough of funny in Ooze's video of a regular Morchok kill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 06:45 AMPosted by What
Idk why you guys care so much, you're both !@#$ at this game and I'm sure you're no better at any other game nor the game of real life.

As Açeso said, you have never played with us. We have been on Gul'dan since TBC and we encountered half of the people in your guild to know what we're talking about.

P.S. Life is not a game.

05/01/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Defilement
Plus, he got all snotty trying to tease us for not getting DS down until whenever he said we did, when his guild didn't even get theirs down until even later.

Again, missing people...plus I'm not a he. I'm the chick who carried the healing charts in your Firelands group with my boyfriend Lelàntos, back then known as Aleco, carrying the dps charts. Again, we're talking from experience unlike you.

Why make fun when Dedicated is no better? It's illogical.

Again, scroll up. We carried your raids as pugs. You never ran with us as a guild so what are you talking about? Your claims are irrational.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Wait, so please tell me how we're crap, because honestly, I don't understand it... YOUR OWN GUILDIE can vouche for me carrying your dps multiple times. What, I doubt you know him, you're only proving that you've been playing for such a short time and calling others bad is amusing. But for the ones who do know, just ask Booty who carried the dps every single raid invite.

~ Aleco
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're hurting their tiny little gul'dan epeens
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
05/02/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Tevon
PvE is srs bizness

Spoken like a true rbg hero

FIFY.......btw cool char bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]